[TASKER] Share your best Tasker profiles!

Search This thread

Adam77Root

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 3, 2012
I was wondering if anyone here uses Tasker or any other alternative automation app. I'm planning on setting it up a bit more extensively now, already started learning, but it's a kinda hard process. :p

Starting this thread so you can all give your experiences about automation apps, features, good profiles you use/like. :good:
My first question would be: How does it affect battery life?

gerciolisz

I was using it earlier and it was more for fun than hard task creating:p but i had profiles for games with CPU oc for music with automatic playback when BT connected, some other with brightness in specific apps:) battery really can improve when u set up things properly like WiFi 2g etc..

There are some extra deep coded tasks explained on the Internet's but they were too hard for me:p

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SpyKnife

Mar 26, 2013
Can someone make me a profile that turns wifi every 10 min for 60 sec? Just to sync everything and turns off again. If that is even possible?

remorema

Mar 12, 2009
Lisbon
Script dependent tasks works very well specially with iodak kernel since most of its functions are doable via scripts.

I personally like to set app dependent scripts like for exsmple make a list of all 3D intensive games and set higher gpu frequencies for them with an exit task to set default Gpu clock.

Tapatalked from *put place here*

Mr.LOVER

Nov 1, 2012
auto speak sms when headphones are on :)

i use it for many things, one of my favorite is to speak the incoming sms when headphone is on, that really helps when you are driving specially bike :)

Reactions: gerciolisz

jamesta

Nov 19, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Script dependent tasks works very well specially with iodak kernel since most of its functions are doable via scripts.

I personally like to set app dependent scripts like for exsmple make a list of all 3D intensive games and set higher gpu frequencies for them with an exit task to set default Gpu clock.

Tapatalked from *put place here*

How can I over clock my gpu for games using tasker?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was wondering if anyone here uses Tasker or any other alternative automation app. I'm planning on setting it up a bit more extensively now, already started learning, but it's a kinda hard process. :p

Starting this thread so you can all give your experiences about automation apps, features, good profiles you use/like. :good:
    My first question would be: How does it affect battery life?
    Can someone make me a profile that turns wifi every 10 min for 60 sec? Just to sync everything and turns off again. If that is even possible?

Profile: time context, repeat every 10 minutes
    Enter task: WiFi on
    Exit task: wait 60 seconds, turn WiFi off

Sent from my OmniROM-powered LG Optimus 4X HD
    auto speak sms when headphones are on :)

i use it for many things, one of my favorite is to speak the incoming sms when headphone is on, that really helps when you are driving specially bike :)