popup menu smaller
All menus text smaller
some start menu tweaks
Keep in mind this is remaining fairly universal, If you have problems PLEASE REPORT THEM!
Display a horizontal scroll bar, add features column replacement
Anti-freeze - problems at the end
Original Combo and testing, works great.
None that I am aware of yet, please let me know if there are.
I am actually planning on making this a full UI mod eventually including tweaking for the abnormally large menus in wm 6.5
Want to say that this is merely the combination of two VERY excellent additions to file explorer for WM. Those are: FileExplorerExt 2.07 by Hou Ming and ExplorerExt by RAMMANN. So credit goes completely and totally to them.I just combined the two into a single cab. Package version for cooks is attached as well.
- You can select any folder to display the folder tree when you tap the folder name in the upper left.
· Tab or Esc key to display the folder tree too.
- You make up the file list in the left and right keys.
· BS key parent folder.
- The parent folder and press the left top of the list of files.
- Choose the first non-press file on the top of the list of files and file focus state at the end →
Select and change the focus state.
· WindowsMobile6.5 tap to the left when the action flick in and hold the menu
Tap the file or folder and adds the following menu items hold.
- Opens with the parameter (exe files only)
- Copy Path
Copy to clipboard full path names of selected files
- Send a shortcut to the program (exe file only)
Shortcut to \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs Create
- Open program
Open the file in the Open list.
+ Start menu program list is displayed in the same program.
Display Properties screen.
- File Name
Displays the file name with extension. You can also change the file name.
- The contents of the shortcut (only for shortcuts)
Show shortcuts / can be edited
- File Types
Display the file in bytes.
If memory card space, the unit displays the total amount of MB.
- Last Updated
Date updated file and displays the time.
- File attributes
Read-only attribute to show hidden files / change.
- Version information (if the version resource)
Advise: ROM can still change file properties
Tap the file is not part of the menu and hold (WindowsMobile5.0 later Toolbar
Menu as well) adds the following items.
- See Extension: Extension Display / hide sets. When installed to view the extension
- Image Preview: when you move the focus to an image file, or in WindowsMobile6.5
When the action flick to the right, (if possible) to preview.
WindowsMobile6.5 tap change and transparency in the image preview
- Details: Change the format verbose. (PPC as a standard condition)
- Details (with headers): Change the display format display with header information. When installed
This display format.
- Icons: Change icon view format.
Display Options - "Show all files" when you specify the file also shows the ROM module
ROM file to the same name - paste (overwrite), will make a
- Horizontal scroll bar appears on the screen not fit column
* You can drag the column and change the display order by dropping
DEVICE UPDATE SUPPORT! Even if you dl it from here, it will show up in Device Update if I update the app :)
I would encourage you to download Device Update by crc and get it from there. If you want to go that route simply goto http://crc.id.au/deviceupdate
Otherwise you can download it from below. Zip version is the Package version for cooks. Cab is for end users.
**VIVA LA ATTENCION!!**
It has come to my attention and this is my own fault tha everyone may not like the setting I have set the font to, well no problem, grab your fav reg editor and play around with the followibg values ubtil its comfortable:
"ListViewSelectorThemeImageMaxHeight"=dword:00 0000 5e
Sorry to all who didnt get the support during my net issues.
***INSTALL TO DEVICE AND REBOOT! DONOT INSTALL TO SD CARD!***