Thanks Meter: 0

By jerimiahbaldwin, Junior Member on 20th June 2014, 08:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th August 2014, 07:48 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadon0827

What did you do to cause it? Could you link me to instructions?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Sorry I'm a stupid new user, but I need info like your phones model number, the files name you downloaded and your steps you did to brick your phone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

Well, I have the Titanium grey Verizon Note 2 (SCH-I605) running KitKat 4.4.2 (was updated OTA and is obviously not rooted). I basically followed the guide on:
http://www.android.gs/root-install-c...k-application/

It showed success writing the PIT file and prompted to restart the device but thats where it got stuck. All i see now is the text I earlier mentioned.

6th August 2014, 10:05 AM |#12  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy26

Well, I have the Titanium grey Verizon Note 2 (SCH-I605) running KitKat 4.4.2 (was updated OTA and is obviously not rooted). I basically followed the guide on:
http://www.android.gs/root-install-c...k-application/

It showed success writing the PIT file and prompted to restart the device but thats where it got stuck. All i see now is the text I earlier mentioned.

UPDATE: Flashed stock rom. Now its back to as it was. Unrooted, bloated, no data connection but working otherwise.
@jadon0827 : thanks for your concern bro. I am sure this is not the last time I would be nagging you or others here
23rd November 2014, 01:48 PM |#13  

More
Thumbs up root i605 build vrufnd7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmith2004

Yes i'd be most interested in Rooting my note 2 but have stock 4.4.2 and doesn't seem possible at the moment

yes. you can easily root i605 vrfund7 gn2 verizon by ghettoroot. try different version. i got success many times.
12th December 2015, 07:18 AM |#14  
Flag Houston

More
Do you Still Have the Firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadon0827

Hello, i just did the same thing 3 days ago, the way i fixed it was going onto samsmobile, downloading the 4.4.2 rom, then flashing it with odin. message me if you have any questions

Hey Do you still have the firmware still Sammobil is down and can't download the firmware from that site can you please help me asap
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)