15th February 2014, 11:48 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
its ok rom or fake ?
16th February 2014, 11:32 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
What do you mean "fake rom"?
I have not received device yet, so I can not test, but reported as good.
20th February 2014, 03:56 PM |#5  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The ROM is OK. I am quite satisfied by it. I could say I am more satisfied by it then the rest of the existing ROMs. Found just one thing I don't like, but probably it is happening just to my phone. I have asked in the Russian forums about that. And it is that in the Mobileuncle I can not enter the CSD Information menu. It is gray/unavailable. So I can not send AT commands to the phone. That it is. All the rest is better than the rest of the ROMs.
9th May 2014, 09:11 PM |#6  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thumbs up
Yes i own this phone also tried the only rom for this phone thats Lewa Os 5 (that some russians ported)

And its working very well buti think the battery its draining faster than the stock rom. Other than that the best rom i have seen imo better than miui.

I'm thinking to port some roms for it from this roms (micromax-a116) that have almost the same specs. Is it worth it

Regards
6th December 2014, 09:06 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
dg500 lewa
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitec7

Yes i own this phone also tried the only rom for this phone thats Lewa Os 5 (that some russians ported)

And its working very well buti think the battery its draining faster than the stock rom. Other than that the best rom i have seen imo better than miui.

I'm thinking to port some roms for it from this roms (micromax-a116) that have almost the same specs. Is it worth it

Regards

how did you instal it
13th December 2015, 01:15 PM |#8  
LEWA OS 6
LEWA OS5
ANDROID 4.2.2 ROM updated
XPERIA Z2
See below link.
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry44312102
Hint: use chrome and translate page

Installation instruction:
Wipe data/factory reset/wipe system/data/cache
Flash Zip from SD card location
Reboot
Use CWM recovery

Edit: tried LEWAOS5-
Works perfectly- However, my friend deleted super camera and there for after dirty flashing same rom again, i found cannot switch between 2G and 3G.. so...

Flashed XPERIA Z2- (my recommendation)
Works Amazing- This is the best rom i have come across. Has in built dolby digital technology. Fast- GPS/2G/3G/Dual sim- Everything works so amazing i thought the rom was made for Doogee DG500!!! + stamina mode etc etc.
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry44312102

This is not my work and i take no credit for it. Just helping a friend who is fedup of current interface. if you download, try to thank the developer for the hard work he has done for the device.
CIAO
Last edited by maxed4901; 13th December 2015 at 02:48 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)