3,213 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,847

By ted77usa, Recognized Contributor / Themer on 23rd January 2014, 07:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th December 2015, 01:13 AM |#251  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 4,130

More
You should only flash a ROM that has the same or newer bootloader for your phone.

Normally, I recommend installing TWRP and flashing a custom ROM to determine the modem and bootloader on your phone.

I assume the phone is an AT&T i337 which means you would need to follow instructions to install safestrap and install a suitable TW-based ROM to at least get the phone running with a workable ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to audit13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift audit13 Ad-Free

19th December 2015, 02:53 AM |#252  
Flag Cavite
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13

You should only flash a ROM that has the same or newer bootloader for your phone.

Normally, I recommend installing TWRP and flashing a custom ROM to determine the modem and bootloader on your phone.

I assume the phone is an AT&T i337 which means you would need to follow instructions to install safestrap and install a suitable TW-based ROM to at least get the phone running with a workable ROM.

Im stuck at //Firmware upgrade encountered// only download mode works. I thought safestrap only works by only in apk, is there a different way to install safestrap? . Now i just want to bring the phone back. And again, thank you bro.

Sir do you think this would work http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=201 ?
We have the same error. I'm downloading the NB1 now.

Edit: i tried the emergency method from previous thread and flash this via odin //mf3-emergency-part-1.tar.md5.7z//
Then i ddnt get the error system.img.ext4 WILL FAIL, the flashing stop on NON-HLOS.bin.
Edit: Flashing I337UCUFNB1_4.4_Stock_Odin_tar by sir muniz_ri WORKED! Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to akosijn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akosijn Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)