Thanks Meter: 93

Post Reply Email Thread
17th September 2015, 04:45 PM |#61  
Flag Gandhinagar
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Not Working on 4.0.4
Hey..
I have read about this app XDA-DEVELOPERS and GOOGLE PLAY and from that i came to know this is very good app for Group Play on Non Samsung Devices as Alternative of SongSeeder Music Player and Speaker.
But When I tried it, It is not working properly on My Micromax A91 with 4.0.4 so I tried make similar app for my phone but I dont know how to Connect to other phones on WIFi, So i need your help in either making my new app or Updating your app(By you). If you are busy and can't fix the errors, plz give me just code to connect to other device on network. I will not use it for any Commercial App, It is just for study and fun purpose as I am student of Computer Engineering working With Android...
Please Help.

28th November 2015, 01:24 PM |#62  

More
Have two HTC Desire C phones. Both show wifi working. Cannot establish one as host and then join the other. Also cannot find Chorus ID. Is there a more complete tutorial available somewhere? With screen shots?
11th December 2015, 03:21 PM |#63  

More
Is there any app for android 2.3 which is similar to this n can connect with ipad!?
20th December 2015, 05:30 AM |#64  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata2012

Hii,

The app seems to be very nice. Have looking a long time for this. There is only one problem. When in am trying to join with a other phone. It keeps loading. (saying ' please wait' ) it keeps stuck there. Is there a sollution for this problem?

happens with me too
3rd June 2016, 06:03 AM |#65  

More
Need help for developing a similar app for my minor project?
As you guys are truly helpful! I thought i shoud get some help from you I have to submit my minor project befor June,6.
I am having problem in sharing music playlist as i don't have logic to sync a common playlist among all devices. I have been wandering around and surfing a lot but nothing helped me. So,finally I'm here to the real guys, If you could help me in any manner from source code to logic.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chorus, groupplay, music, samsungs4, sharemusic

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)