FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Soft Brick GT-I9505

48 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By senur3, Member on 11th February 2014, 12:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi, i tried installing a ROM and something went wrong and now it is stuck I tried Kies to download the sofware but it says GT-I9505 does not support initialization
also tried Odin every time it fails
please help me
 
 
11th February 2014, 05:16 PM |#2  
debbuger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by senur3

hi, i tried installing a ROM and something went wrong and now it is stuck I tried Kies to download the sofware but it says GT-I9505 does not support initialization
also tried Odin every time it fails
please help me

It means u r on knox enabled bootloader ..u've flashed kitkat leaked release or u r downgrading ur s4..try latest firmware ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
11th February 2014, 07:58 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbuger

It means u r on knox enabled bootloader ..u've flashed kitkat leaked release or u r downgrading ur s4..try latest firmware ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thank you the problem was with the recovery, i have falshed another recovery and it worked
Thanks Though
7th April 2015, 09:27 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by senur3

Thank you the problem was with the recovery, i have falshed another recovery and it worked
Thanks Though

I have the same problem with the kies, what did you do?
23rd December 2015, 10:11 AM |#5  
Member
Flag Metro Manila
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
This worked for me too. Just flashed the latest official recovery image then reset my phone from recovery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes