FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What RunTime you are using?

Dalvik

144 Vote(s)
74.23%
ART

50 Vote(s)
25.77%

[ROM][4.4.4][hboot 2.16][17-MAR] CyanogenMod 11 HTC One S

559 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,254

By F-L-Y-E-R, Senior Member on 26th January 2014, 12:26 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th April 2015, 10:10 AM |#681  
Flag Rennes
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Yes, same issue here. Already seen messages about this in this forum and even in the CyanogenMod forum for a device from HTC (evita I believe).

I came to the same conclusion: remove the last update. The same error already happened on previous versions from a year ago and even older. The only solution was to wait for a Google update.

Do you also have a similar problem with Google Search? I don't use it a lot so it's not a major problem.

I don't know if it's a Cyanogen bug or not...
Last edited by kdd998; 14th April 2015 at 10:35 AM. Reason: typo
The Following User Says Thank You to kdd998 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kdd998 Ad-Free

13th April 2015, 09:16 PM |#682  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Yes noticed it also on google app. Very strange issue.

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk
7th July 2015, 03:07 PM |#683  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
New build after the stable release
After Cyanogenmods announcement I build CM11 for hboot 2.16 again.
Nothing is added except the necessary commit.

Download:
Android File Host
BasketBuild

So this should be as final as it gets for CyanogenMod 11.
Last edited by Hauk92; 16th September 2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: added BasketBuild mirror
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hauk92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hauk92 Ad-Free
19th July 2015, 06:56 PM |#684  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 874

Donate to Me
More
As someone who like and use CM11 on Ville, I will build (and upload) today/tomorrow CM-11.0 build for 2.15 Hboot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikronac.ns For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikronac.ns Ad-Free
20th July 2015, 11:27 PM |#685  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 874

Donate to Me
More
cm-11-20150719-UNOFFICIAL-ville.zip
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=35716

Upload is in progress.
23rd December 2015, 07:18 PM |#686  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello there. I ended up in this thread because I wanted to repartion my HTC ville with installed cyanogenmod 12 and Hboot 2.15 (S-ON). I was told, that I had to install HBOOT 2.16 in terms of being able to increase my app storage from somewhat 2 GB to something like 4 GB (using the data storage). I furthermore learnt:
  • HBOOT 2.16 can only be flashed while in S-OFF mode,
  • HBOOT 2.16 requires some custom cyanogenmod packages, why I landed here.
So at this point I want to say thanks to F-L-Y-E-R, because it is hilarious that people support the community by their contribution in packages and guides.
Now what I do not understand is this:
  • why is this thread about CyanogenMod 11, when there is a 12 version which is more recent?
  • so if I flash to HBOOT 2.16 i have to rely on this very thread for updates? That would mean if F-L-Y-E-R, for whatever reason, would quit maintining this project, I could not get any updates anymore?
  • a bit offtopic: Why is this whole thing so complicated? Why does something (in my eyes) simple as repartioning an internal storage make me end up browsing through this thread with a custom cyanogenmod-package?

Thanks you very much for your support!
Last edited by Castor-designs; 23rd December 2015 at 07:21 PM.
23rd December 2015, 07:55 PM |#687  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,254

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor-designs

Hello there. I ended up in this thread because I wanted to repartion my HTC ville with installed cyanogenmod 12 and Hboot 2.15 (S-ON). I was told, that I had to install HBOOT 2.16 in terms of being able to increase my app storage from somewhat 2 GB to something like 4 GB (using the data storage). I furthermore learnt:

• HBOOT 2.16 can only be flashed while in S-OFF mode,
  • HBOOT 2.16 requires some custom cyanogenmod packages, why I landed here.
So at this point I want to say thanks to F-L-Y-E-R, because it is hilarious that people support the community by their contribution in packages and guides.
Now what I do not understand is this:
  • why is this thread about CyanogenMod 11, when there is a 12 version which is more recent?
  • so if I flash to HBOOT 2.16 i have to rely on this very thread for updates? That would mean if F-L-Y-E-R, for whatever reason, would quit maintining this project, I could not get any updates anymore?
  • a bit offtopic: Why is this whole thing so complicated? Why does something (in my eyes) simple as repartioning an internal storage make me end up browsing through this thread with a custom cyanogenmod-package?

Thanks you very much for your support!

Hello, thank you for good words. There is nothing really complicated in terms of releasing this specific version and it doesn't require huge modification to release it. There is only one change that I need to perform in order to make CyanogenMod compatible for HBOOT 2.16 and that change is officially released by CyanogenMod maintainers, everyone can access it and check it.

Regarding the maintenance: this thread is not supported anymore by me simply because CM11 is outdated and I don't think many people use it. Also if you don't know there is exactly the same thread for CyanogenMod 12.1 (Lollipop) so if you want an up to date Android you can find it on this forum.

P.S. If there are any people still using CM11 I have no problem releasing an updated NIGHTLY thanks to the contest on XDA-Developers where I won a dedicated server!
Last edited by F-L-Y-E-R; 23rd December 2015 at 07:58 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to F-L-Y-E-R For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift F-L-Y-E-R Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)