FORUMS

View Poll Results: What software are you using?

Stock JB

5 Vote(s)
12.82%
Stock KK

23 Vote(s)
58.97%
CM10

0 Vote(s)
0%
CM11

11 Vote(s)
28.21%

LG L9 II (D605) discussion

866 posts
Thanks Meter: 180

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th December 2015, 09:37 PM |#571  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Never OTA update with CWM... Maybe, you can flash the kdz. If not, then you won't be happy...

20th December 2015, 10:44 PM |#572  
Flag Klaipėda
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Lesson learnt... I alway knew that you shouldn't make OTA, but forgot and rushed, those 2MB looked so inocent lol. Tried with LG Flash tool to upload KDZ, turned on download mode, but it always gives error while uploading... So.. I guess that's it? It's bricked?

EDIT: After few hours of stress, I was able to unbrick it with help from this topic:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/opti...brick-t2964693
It now works fine )
Last edited by Sauliuz; 20th December 2015 at 11:35 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sauliuz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st December 2015, 08:19 AM |#573  
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Glad u fixed it. I did some month ago, the brick, but managed to get work by flashing kdz.

Gerų venčių.

Isiųsta naudojantis Redmi Note 2 Tapatalk 4 Lt
21st December 2015, 10:12 PM |#574  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 0

More
LG Optimus L9 II (LG-D605) unroot & unbrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauliuz

Lesson learnt... I alway knew that you shouldn't make OTA, but forgot and rushed, those 2MB looked so inocent lol. Tried with LG Flash tool to upload KDZ, turned on download mode, but it always gives error while uploading... So.. I guess that's it? It's bricked?

EDIT: After few hours of stress, I was able to unbrick it with help from this topic:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/opti...brick-t2964693
It now works fine )

Hi i have the same problem, sadly...the post from "Diamonds-Forum" "LG Optimus L9 II (LG-D605) unroot & unbrick" provides a link to Google Drive: "ROM in .bin and LGUP_L9II.dll (extracted from kdz file) - file in google drive"
but the link is dead
how did you manage to unbrick your phone anyway?
thanx for help

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

I tried to download the "V10A LGD605" Rom from "lg-phone-firmware.co m/index.php?id_mod=37" (remove the space )
or the "V20A LGD605" Rom
but all Links are dead, please, can anyone help me by providing these .kdz files? (i prefer the V10A)
Many Thanx
21st December 2015, 10:53 PM |#575  
Flag Klaipėda

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanblue

Hi i have the same problem, sadly...the post from "Diamonds-Forum" "LG Optimus L9 II (LG-D605) unroot & unbrick" provides a link to Google Drive: "ROM in .bin and LGUP_L9II.dll (extracted from kdz file) - file in google drive"
but the link is dead
how did you manage to unbrick your phone anyway?
thanx for help

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

I tried to download the "V10A LGD605" Rom from "lg-phone-firmware.co m/index.php?id_mod=37" (remove the space )
or the "V20A LGD605" Rom
but all Links are dead, please, can anyone help me by providing these .kdz files? (i prefer the V10A)
Many Thanx

Hi, no worries man, I had the same problem with dead link to BIN and DLL files, so downloaded BAL/BALTICS V20g from lg-phone-firmware.com, and used this tool: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2171710
Firstly you need to extract DLL and WDB files like this:
LGExtract -kdz D60520g_00.kdz
Then it creates folder D60520g_00 and inside there are WDB, WDH and DLL files.
Then execute same tool but like this:
LGExtract -wdb D60520g_00/D60520g_Develop.wdb
and then it will create folder BIN, in which you coud find TOT (TOT = BIN) file.
Then just use DLL and TOT files as in unbrick thread, good luck buddy! If you have any more questions ask And after that I updated over OTA to 20h with no problems, as there is stock recovery after flashing with kdz, and rooted with KingRoot app.

cukierkas: Ačiū, tau tai pat, gerai atvęst!
Last edited by Sauliuz; 21st December 2015 at 11:01 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sauliuz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st December 2015, 11:13 PM |#576  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Oh thx a lot buddy, i will do this tomorrow, one more question, did you manage to flash cwm after the unbrick procedure...i mean root with "KingRoot app" is great but what about NandroidBackup ? ...and i think there will be no more OTA updates from LG for this old Phone or?
thanx again
21st December 2015, 11:29 PM |#577  
Flag Klaipėda

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanblue

Oh thx a lot buddy, i will do this tomorrow, one more question, did you manage to flash cwm after the unbrick procedure...i mean root with "KingRoot app" is great but what about NandroidBackup ? ...and i think there will be no more OTA updates from LG for this old Phone or?
thanx again

I tried it, but without success, will have this phone just few days more and will sell it cheaply, so there is no need to waste my time on it anymore ) But I got this error while trying to update to CWM while rooted: "Loki Aboot version does not match" I tried to play with loki_tool binary, but haven't succeded to execute it to generate .lok from 20H aboot.img. Here is it's github, maybe you will find out, if it's what needs to be done to be able to replace to CWM, I am not sure: https://github.com/djrbliss/loki/
The Following User Says Thank You to Sauliuz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2015, 06:11 AM |#578  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
so this 20h version is not needed at all? :/ this is a joke...this company is a joke...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
d605, faq, kitkat, root, tutorial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)