442 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,308

By zst123, Recognized Developer on 24th April 2014, 09:51 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th July 2015, 05:46 PM |#261  
Quote:
Originally Posted by madkri

Hi,

I just sorted through all 26 pages but didn't find an answer to my problem. Whenever I try to add apps, the application crashes.

I am using Android Revolution HD 31 (4.4.2) on my Note 2. I have the xHalofloatingwindow installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis22666

Apologies if this has been addressed before, but the app will not populate the list of installed apps to select/add them to appear in the sidebar, the process starts for a couple of seconds and crashes with the message, 'Unfortunately, MultiwindowSIdebar has stopped'. I have an N910F. Please advice.

Thank U.

I'm having the same issue on an HTC One M8, rooted, S-Off, LeeDroid 7.4.3, stock kernel. If I try to add apps from within MultiWindowSidebar, it crashes after a few seconds. If I try to add one through the sidebar itself, it crashes immediately.

Also, what would make this app significantly more useful (assuming I can get it working), would be an option to show the last x recent apps instead of manually adding apps to the list. The manual aspect of it was what I always hated about using it on my S4, since you either had to severely limit the apps you could use, or have a bunch in the sidebar which meant scrolling forever trying to find what you're looking for. If it just showed the recent apps, you could simply launch the app you want normally then pull open the sidebar and it would be right there.

I can provide a log if desired, just need to know what verbosity level to use so it's clean but provides all pertinent info. Really hoping to get this working, I very much want to have multi-window functionality again.

6th October 2015, 12:30 PM |#262  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
does this also work without Xposed framework?
cuz my phones arent supported by it
6th October 2015, 07:47 PM |#263  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 97

More
You need xposed framework to install the modules which this application makes use of. Without those modules, this app does nothing.
6th October 2015, 11:05 PM |#264  
Flag Waterbury
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardz123

does this also work without Xposed framework?
cuz my phones arent supported by it

It will work fine as a launcher... But you won't get any of the multiwindow goodness it provides. I ran it this way for a while because my ROM didn't support either of the multiwindow xposed modules.

Sent from my JY-S3 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th October 2015, 05:04 AM |#265  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
nice apps. thanks
8th October 2015, 07:53 AM |#266  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexZap

It will work fine as a launcher... But you won't get any of the multiwindow goodness it provides. I ran it this way for a while because my ROM didn't support either of the multiwindow xposed modules.

Sent from my JY-S3 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

also xposed requires root and that is not easy to get on new and or half new devices
like xposed is unavaleble on my htc desire s
its half suported for my htc desire x duth i cant root it
and my new phone the archos 40P Titanium is just barly out
9th October 2015, 10:16 AM |#267  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
not working
i am using lenovo a6000 plus and i am unable to open two windows by grouping them . error shows=there was a problem launching the app.
10th October 2015, 07:28 AM |#268  
Flag Fondi, LT
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Can it be used or updated to work with stock Marshmallow Multiwindows?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 con Tapatalk 2
26th October 2015, 05:39 PM |#269  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Doesn't work
I tried in my moto G 2015 (stockrom), and may galaxy Tab S (cyanogem mod 12.1) and app doesn't work. All apps open full screen
30th December 2015, 08:07 PM |#270  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 178

Donate to Me
More
Can this be updated to work with Android 6.0's integrated multi-window systems? @zst123
11th February 2016, 09:00 PM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Not working on my intex also may be this app for cheaper andriod versions

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)