[KERNEL] FlyKernel v3 *BETA* | Sense 6+ | 5.0.2+ | OC/UC

5,285 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,369

Thread Closed Email Thread
7th December 2015, 09:57 PM |#381  
Flag Southeastern Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 874

More
FWIW, flashed your last stable (2.3.1) over stock, rooted Verizon device on 3.09.605.7 and lost wifi. Rolled to your insecure kernel and everything's been fine.

7th December 2015, 11:30 PM |#382  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 7,369

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgoldner

FWIW, flashed your last stable (2.3.1) over stock, rooted Verizon device on 3.09.605.7 and lost wifi. Rolled to your insecure kernel and everything's been fine.

Did you have a insecure kernel installed before flashing the last stable if not you will lose WiFi each time.
7th December 2015, 11:40 PM |#383  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhalf205

Did you have a insecure kernel installed before flashing the last stable if not you will lose WiFi each time.

Yes, I did, as per the OP. Interestingly, same thing happened with Lunar. Wondering if it's the later stock version from Verizon mucking things up. My stock ROM version is 3.09.605.7. Seems like mostly everything is based upon something slightly earlier.
2nd January 2016, 12:50 PM |#384  
Flag sora
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hello, I flashed this kernel, before I installed also insecure boot.img from the link attached in the first post. But now I am having some problems. I had to do a factory reset, but when I do it, the phone restarts, it switchs off immediately and restarts and gives me only the recovery screen. I tried 3 or 4 timea but it is always the same. Could you please help me? Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Please someone helps me.... now my htc is locked at htc white screen....it doesn't work..and I don't know how to switch it off and install a new rom. Please help..
2nd January 2016, 11:39 PM |#385  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChriGothiMark

Hello, I flashed this kernel, before I installed also insecure boot.img from the link attached in the first post. But now I am having some problems. I had to do a factory reset, but when I do it, the phone restarts, it switchs off immediately and restarts and gives me only the recovery screen. I tried 3 or 4 timea but it is always the same. Could you please help me? Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Please someone helps me.... now my htc is locked at htc white screen....it doesn't work..and I don't know how to switch it off and install a new rom. Please help..

You haven't mentioned which Max (I'm assuming from your signature that you're running stock Sense. I trust that you're rooted and S-OFF). Regardless, I suggest you roll back using an RUU that corresponds to your carrier/version and start over. If you have a Verizon Max, you're better move might be to install and run HTC Sync and let it reflash the device from your PC. Expect to lose all data; pull the removable sdcard before you do this.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread