Thanks Meter: 410

More
Great work

22nd March 2015, 08:40 AM |#642  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paramzzthakkarzz

7zip isnt detecting the downloads by mediafire host. Plzz help.

Try this link:

http://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/linux/backtrack/

&

download

The BT5-GNOME-ARM.7z file..

And Extract

Its WORKING:thumbup:
The Following User Says Thank You to abdullahxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abdullahxda Ad-Free
10th November 2015, 05:09 AM |#643  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
FOR THOSE WHO ARE GETTING TROUBLE WHILE INSTALLING BT5

INSTALL KALILINUX ITS AMAZING AND BETTER THAN BT5
22nd November 2015, 06:26 AM |#644  
Flag Palembang
Thanks Meter: 14

More
don't support ext card, sad
3rd January 2016, 05:38 PM |#645  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msullivan

WARNING: THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
UPDATE: My goal was to create a version of BackTrack 5 for ARM that was easy to use and install. As of this time, that IS NOT the case! The versions posted here are **probably not** going to work straight out of the box. If you know what you are doing in a Linux environment, you'll probably be able to get it working.

Because of this, the project is currently completely unsupported. You are free to dive in, but you are doing so with no support for me, and I'm not liable for any damage that might be done to your device's ROM.

I encourage you to pass this up unless you know what you are getting yourself into!

If you were referred here from the XDA-Developers.com article...
Hi there! Let's get one thing on the record here... this is *not* a native client! This is the chroot + VNC method that we'd been using to get Ubuntu running with Android for a while. The article makes it sound like that's the case, but sadly it's not. However, with the chroot + VNC method we can really run BackTrack 5 on an Android device, and it really does work. This takes some technical skills, and isn't for the non-Linux experienced user.

Requires a rooted device!

BackTrack 5 installation guides are making their way around this forum. I've tried to synthesize it all, but I've also added my own touches to help with usability and features, along with a workaround for the "ioctl LOOP_SET_FD failed" error message some people have been getting.

In theory this build is nearly universal, so if you have an Android device it should work. I've put it all in one zip file that you can download directly from my website, no hassles or wait timers.

If you are interested have a look, feel free to re-post. Credit goes to the BackTrack team and xda member anantshri (he's got skills, give him props guys), who built the base image file.

Information, download link, and installation guide at:
(SERVER OFFLINE, SEE BELOW)

If you like what you see help me out, hosting is expensive!
http://www.mattslifebytes.com/donate
(alternatively, you can show interest in the products and services featured on my website, if you know what I mean :P)

Well guys my server had hardware failure (lol, my luck), so here's the website's content:

Known Incompatibility

• Voodoo lagfix kernel (possibly? reported, not confirmed)

Can you help me I get this :

u0_a46@msm8625:/ $ su
root@msm8625:/ # cd /sdcard/bt5
root@msm8625:/sdcard/bt5 # sh bt
mkdir failed for /data/local/mnt, File exists
Segmentation fault
Segmentation fault
Ubuntu is configured with SSH and VNC servers that can be accessed from the IP:
eth0: No such device

Segmentation fault
Shutting down BackTrack ARM
losetup: /dev/loop7: No such file or directory
1|root@msm8625:/sdcard/bt5 #
The Following User Says Thank You to aram1900 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aram1900 Ad-Free
27th September 2016, 03:46 PM |#646  
Flag Bombay
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello im trying to run bt5 on my Samsung Tab A wifi, after i login to vnc server it shows a blank screen no GUI
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
back, backtrack, security, track, ubuntu
Previous Thread Next Thread