FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Microphone Issues Like Nexus 5/Not working

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 37
 
By alvinator94, Member on 29th January 2014, 04:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2015, 05:25 PM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
No Solutions for microphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petya16

Guuuuys, I think I found out what caused my mic problem. The other side could not hear me clear, it was as I'm far away. And i happened almost every time I call somebody. Few days ago I even coundn't call a taxi and from that moment a got searching for a reason. Finally this norning I desided to take my friend's words for true and turned off the "ok google" voice commands. So I called my dad he thought that I'm calling from a different phone. He said he could hear me absolutely clear and was amased how could that be my phone.
I hope it will help you toо.
Greetings, Petya

I have the same problem (d802, ). I call somebody, they only hear noise or muffled words. Conversation is impossible. When I switch to loudspeaker (is that the right term? in German it´s Lautsprecher), everything works fine, but thats no solution.
i´ve tried:
  • noisecancellation on/off no solution
  • various systems 4.4.2, cm11, cm12 no solution
  • changing microphone and 3.5mm jack no solution
  • ok-google disable no solution
  • change baseband no solution

Does anybody have new ideas?
What is the difference between speaking with or without "loudspeaker"? Isn´t the micorphone used in both ways?
 
 
27th March 2015, 06:23 PM |#32  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Many Microphone Issues
Has nobody solved any Microphone issues, mentioned below?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...issue-t3061584
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...-hear-t3058564
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...ssues-t3060149
or mine above?
No solutions what could solvethe micophone issues?
15th June 2015, 06:03 PM |#33  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stueckgold

Has nobody solved any Microphone issues, mentioned below?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...issue-t3061584
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...-hear-t3058564
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...ssues-t3060149
or mine above?
No solutions what could solvethe micophone issues?

Same problem after Lg g2 D800 At&T Lollipop OTA update. Mic only works when the speaker is ON. No Whatsapp, Messenger voice message.
I tried everything. Disable Google Voice. Change build.prop, Audio_xxxx. config files.
Did someone solved this issue already?
tks!
19th June 2015, 12:25 PM |#34  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I have the same issue on F320 Cloudy G3 3.0 and ear a lot of noises during registration did by stock recording app, worste by whatsapp, noises in call (friends reports me that my voice is like in the wind).
All audio filters are off & google voice is off.
The mic is clean (I already check disassembling the phone).
This problem affect only the mic near the earphone jack, because when I use vedo recording all is clear (is the mic change? I don't know).
Any solution? Any sw solution (es. build.pro)?
Thx!
18th July 2015, 04:42 PM |#35  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Problem too
i have a D800 At&t version with the same problem, the phone had kit kat version 1 with the problem, updated to ver 2, same problem, updated to ver 3 same problem, updated to Lollipop same problem, somebody change the micro phone ? all the circuit ? im looking for this
aliexpress. com/af/lg-g2-microphone.html?ltype=wholesale&SearchText=lg+g2+m icrophone&d=y&origin=n&initiative_id=SB_2015071806 3921&isViewCP=y&catId=0
But could this work ? Or is software ?
The Following User Says Thank You to SantiagoCEO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SantiagoCEO Ad-Free
20th July 2015, 07:29 PM |#36  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantiagoCEO

i have a D800 At&t version with the same problem, the phone had kit kat version 1 with the problem, updated to ver 2, same problem, updated to ver 3 same problem, updated to Lollipop same problem, somebody change the micro phone ? all the circuit ? im looking for this
aliexpress. com/af/lg-g2-microphone.html?ltype=wholesale&SearchText=lg+g2+m icrophone&d=y&origin=n&initiative_id=SB_2015071806 3921&isViewCP=y&catId=0
But could this work ? Or is software ?

I still have the same problem. I installed a custom lollipop 5.1.1 version but it did not solve my problem neither. So probably it is a hardware faile. Let me know if you find any solution for this problem.
tks!
24th August 2015, 02:19 PM |#37  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iguanido.mdq

I still have the same problem. I installed a custom lollipop 5.1.1 version but it did not solve my problem neither. So probably it is a hardware faile. Let me know if you find any solution for this problem.
tks!

Guys, it is a hardware problem. I changed the microphone and everything works fine now.
5th January 2016, 05:34 AM |#38  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
lg g2 problem
Lg g2 d802 front calling speaker and microphone both dont work at calling but once i switch it to loudspeaker it works smoothly.how to solve this issue can any body help me.recording works ,video recording too works but calling doesnt works when its not on speaker.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes