[q] which is best rom for gt-p3110

Search This thread

karambir singh

Jun 18, 2013
Punjab
Hi GUYS, I AM NEW TO GALAXY TAB 2 WIFI .ANYONE TELL ME THE BEST ROM FOR GALAXY TAB 2 WIFI. Tell me what rom you are using and which one has best feature and performance.

PLZ help ....... :eek::(:confused::confused:

Reactions: Anmol wahi

arckingpin

Oct 28, 2013
New Delhi
Hi GUYS, I AM NEW TO GALAXY TAB 2 WIFI .ANYONE TELL ME THE BEST ROM FOR GALAXY TAB 2 WIFI. Tell me what rom you are using and which one has best feature and performance.

such a question can actually terminological war!!!
anyways...
I use cyanogenmod
this is the best and and the most stable one (although nightly build)...
(http://download.cyanogenmod.org/get/jenkins/56121/cm-11-20140121-NIGHTLY-p3110.zip)
based on android 4.3....
you can also try the unofficial cyanogenmod 11 build based on android 4.4.2...
(http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2525713)

FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE FLASHING (especially before the cm11 4.4.2 )

Reactions: karambir singh

Mord Fustang

Sep 19, 2013
The most I like is CyanogenMod 10.2 because it has Android 4.3.0 and the performance in games is amazing! I could have all Gameloft games, (with foldermount) And lag never comes.
I'll recomend you that rom.
Regards

Reactions: karambir singh

KnightRyder

Nov 27, 2013
Pune

If you are stock lover and you want maximum tweaks (Audio clarity, Smoothness) then you would love sungsonic HD v7

Be Lazy, Pressing Thanks is easier than typing it :p

puflynx

Nov 24, 2013
Zhenjiang
i love pacrom

i was using pacrom 4.4.4 with multi exclusive features but i had a bad sound quality (main problem with cm 11, omni, slimkat and some few others). Due to this I'm only stuck at paranoid 4.4.4 ..great features but i prefer pacrom and cm 11. Any sound quality changes then i get those roms back. any help plzzzz

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
i was using pacrom 4.4.4 with multi exclusive features but i had a bad sound quality (main problem with cm 11, omni, slimkat and some few others). Due to this I'm only stuck at paranoid 4.4.4 ..great features but i prefer pacrom and cm 11. Any sound quality changes then i get those roms back. any help plzzzz

Try SlimKat again. Download BoefflaSound Control app from Play store and activate it ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

jbutterfly385

Apr 16, 2015
i'd like to know which ROM is really fast. i need something with little bloatware, which will give me speed when using my tablet. i tried cyanogenmod, omni rom, slim rom and i am not really satisfied with any of those. do you guys know any rom that is small, stable and really fast?

erryday

Jan 2, 2016
Toronto
Here is my experience with the roms I have flashed so far:

CM11: My current ROM, not the smoothest, but pretty stable, weekly OTA updates, stagefright fixed
Slimkat: Pretty smooth, minimalistic, fast, stagefright vulnerable, no update since Dec 2014
Omnirom kitkat: Also fast, complicated pull down menu, stagefright vulnerable, no update since May 2015
unofficial CM12.1: few glitches, not very fast,
MIUI: Never again!

Zte blade l

Mar 6, 2015
Chennai
@puflynx
Explain about your problem. I too had some audio problems in that rom.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Slimlp is also a good rom.found a bug where it reboots randomly atleast 5 times a day.
Now my current rom is resurrection remix which is pretty fast, no bugs so far.

camaven

Oct 31, 2015
MARACAIBO
Try SlimKat again. Download BoefflaSound Control app from Play store and activate it ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
Hi Andi, I know that this is an old thread but I want to know your opinion about. I use my P3110 mostly for Internet browsing and music listening with Bluetooth speakers. What rom combines the best of both characteristics? I'm using the last release of your CM13 mostly because I like the V4A Mk-mod but seems to be a little laggy to me. Of course must be stable and speedy enough. Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts