FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GPL] [KERNEL] AeroKernel - 09.03.2015

460 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,503
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th September 2015, 01:37 PM |#1141  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 4,503
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by navaneethkom

https://github.com/MotorolaMobilityL...MI-LPB23.13-56
falcon latest source...hope you will consider an update soon

Thank you, while this is not what i was looking for this here is;
https://github.com/MotorolaMobilityL...release-falcon

Unfortunately i didn't get the OTA on my phone yet. Does anybody know if the OTA is already rolling (talking about motos version, not GPE)?
Or does someone have a stock-rom link for me?
 
 
4th September 2015, 01:46 PM |#1142  
abeloman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 349
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blechd0se

Thank you, while this is not what i was looking for this here is;
https://github.com/MotorolaMobilityL...release-falcon

Unfortunately i didn't get the OTA on my phone yet. Does anybody know if the OTA is already rolling (talking about motos version, not GPE)?
Or does someone have a stock-rom link for me?

Have a look at this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=62583291
The Following User Says Thank You to abeloman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abeloman Ad-Free
3rd October 2015, 06:27 PM |#1143  
Henriquefeira's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Is just me or the four cores stay online all time
Last edited by Henriquefeira; 15th January 2016 at 05:44 PM.
17th October 2015, 09:37 AM |#1144  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
there is any version for Moto G 2 gen (xt1068) ?
17th October 2015, 11:33 AM |#1145  
sachoosaini's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 351
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidham

there is any version for Moto G 2 gen (xt1068) ?

Well nope. This belongs to first gen kernel
5th November 2015, 11:01 PM |#1146  
core720's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,094
 
Donate to Me
More
sorry, work in xt1040?
8th January 2016, 09:00 AM |#1147  
YoshiShaPow's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag EggQuarters
Thanks Meter: 4,488
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by core720

sorry, work in xt1040?

No, there is another dedicated section for that device (Moto G LTE/4G).
22nd March 2016, 11:55 AM |#1148  
Senior Member
Flag Guarulhos
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
this kernel is stock kitkat ?
14th April 2016, 11:02 AM |#1149  
Member
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
The download is failing midway. I have tried more than 5 times but I still cannot downlaod the zip. Can someone attch the zip here for the lollipop version ?
16th April 2016, 02:47 AM |#1150  
sachoosaini's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 351
 
Donate to Me
More
Find the zip in the attachment
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhananjay123

The download is failing midway. I have tried more than 5 times but I still cannot downlaod the zip. Can someone attch the zip here for the lollipop version ?

you are now good to go. I hope now this will download...
Attached Files
File Type: zip blech_09.03.2015.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.57 MB, 4 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to sachoosaini For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sachoosaini Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aero, clean, gpl, kernel, simple

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes