[GUIDE][ARC/NEO] 0% battery issue fix

Search This thread

armadasaxon

Apr 17, 2012
battery problem

It seems that my wifi is not able to connect after i use this this doom patch? im using arc 2.3.2 3.0.a.2.181.

Is there a permanent solution to this?

stazorbas

May 5, 2011
After downgrading from 2.3.4 to 2.3.2(xperia arc) the battery was 0%.I use this tool and now the battery is permantly 85% no matter what.PLEASE HELP.

Hmax

Jun 7, 2012
Thank you for the fixing battery issue for 2.3.4 Xperia neo. :)

now there is a ICS updates for xperia neo. But this tool is not working for xperia neo, ICS.

Could you please update this tool (SEMC Android Phone 0% Battery Fix Tool) for Xperia Neo ICS....

Thanks...

tdarabant

Jun 15, 2012
I pressed the menu button, but you can not find the device!:S
I have to repair it?
I m hungarian, I used google translator.
Please help:)

hellomama

Nov 11, 2008
Mon telefone is arc lt15i v android 2.3.2 ( 2.3.4 -2.3.4 safiche 0% battery) no unlock bootlauder impossible diverewille

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

ribaria

Nov 25, 2005
I have same problem . Can't connect with " menu " button. Phone starts charging and connect in mass storage mode not in " fast boot mode" .
Any advice ?

naveed_hind

Jan 3, 2012
malegaon
Gift For All Sony Ericsson User
---------------------------------

SEMC Android Phone 0% Battery Fix Tool
This Fix Tool now can only fix (Xperia Arc) and (Xperia Neo)

Instruction:
1) Open Application then press "Get Unlock code" in that site click on Continue Button
2) in Legal terms Form check all check boxes
3) now follow instructions and other Fields after that on Your unlock code appeared so enter that code to application
4) click on Fix it Button then with powered off phone press menu button and connect Cable to Phone install needed driver
5) if every thing be ok process will continue now wait until process end after that remove cable and battery from phone
then insert battery and power on phone..... enjoy it!

note : anyone following instructions will need to have unlocked their bootloader first/linking to the SE page.

DOWNLOAD ( Software and Drivers ) :

thanks to asansam team .

thanxxxxx its work for me

Sheiben

Mar 28, 2013
Thank you man. But now i have %85 charge always. Can be fixing this issue?

EDIT: Finally found how to fix battey %100.

Instruction:
1) Open Application then press "Get Unlock code" in that site click on Continue Button
3) now follow instructions and other Fields after that on Your unlock code appeared so enter that code to application
4) click on Fix it Button then with powered off phone press menu button and connect Cable to Phone install needed driver
5) if every thing be ok process will continue now wait until process end after that remove cable and battery from phone

6 Open Your Phone and go to Menu click "Application Installer"
7 Click FuelGaugeFixV16
8 When install finished open Fuel Gauge Fix on Menu
9 Tick Start on boot and Click Start Monitor
10 Now your phone always show true charge capacity :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PanTra1978

vargens

Dec 23, 2011
Gothenburg, Sweden

Instruction:

note : anyone following instructions will need to have unlocked their bootloader first/linking to the SE page.

thanks to asansam team .

What is this?
Downloaded 3 times, unpacked it, still cant run it. My malware and virus programs goin nuts, and cant even run in sandbox

sj2016

Aug 1, 2014
fix 0% battery issue for lolipop

please help me fix 0% battery issue for cm12 lollipop

Last edited:

Supreethpkn

Aug 9, 2015
Bangalore
0% battery fix patch on Modified ROM

Hello,
I'm using a modified ROM. I'm facing the 0% battery issue on my Xperia Neo MT15i. I wanted to know if I can have this work around as a patch on the same.
Thanks!!

SnakeByte

Feb 8, 2015
Alberta
Hey guys, wondering if by installing a custom cm rom on xperia arc lt15i will fix this 0% battery thing? I tried pretty much everything, nothing work, and now, just can't make it start at all... dead as could be :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Instruction:

thanks to asansam team .
    i've already given the credits to original author .
    did'nt you check it properly ???
    since external links are not allowed the software is in attachments.
    since its a one click software to repair modified kernel .

Yes, I checked it properly. Did you read the quote I wrote on that post? I was not talking about you giving the credits, but I'm talking about that other forum using the XDA workaround and not giving the credits on their page - by the way, I am the 0% battery issue kernel patch and app fix original author, if you mind.

Besides this, It's a one click software, but accordingly to that other forum it's not a repair, but only a fix, an easy way of applying XDA workaround.
    Why is it only showing 85%?

/Kodac02

Please, look at the FAQ on http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1312398

[Q] I installed your stuff and my battery % is stuck. Can you help?
    [A] Make sure you dont have a task killer messing with the apk fix - it must runs ALL THE TIME to monitor peripheral usage. Also, make sure you installed the correct version of kernel and apk fix - check app version and kernel version, to make sure you have latest version. Also, you need to be on correct stock firmware version before patching the kernel.
    If all versions are ok, try to stop the apk fix service and clean app data. If this cannot help, flash stock firmware (watch out to match the firmware version and kernel version), wipe the data, patch the kernel, and install app fix.
    Yes, I checked it properly. Did you read the quote I wrote on that post? I was not talking about you giving the credits, but I'm talking about that other forum using the XDA workaround and not giving the credits on their page - by the way, I am the 0% battery issue kernel patch and app fix original author, if you mind.

Besides this, It's a one click software, but accordingly to that other forum it's not a repair, but only a fix, an easy way of applying XDA workaround.

Can't help it mate ... In every field especially in development you can find people stealing others work. If you ask me file a DMCA against that post or article in that website they will either take that article down or credit your work.
    This worked!!!! Thanks a lot.

First you must turn off your phone, remove battery, reinsert battery, press and hold menu button and connect the usb Cable, wait proccess completed and Enjoy it!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

XDA ROCKS!!!

Interesting...

Can you confirm if it fixed the problem, or was simply running the workaround?
    Can you see if the FuelGaugeFix app is running?

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

same work different author..lame...but original still the best!! Thanks Bazoocaze..hope you will update battery fix apk to cover all electricity usage of phone so we doesnt need change battery fuel gauge...haha:D

Thanks. ;-)

I think I will work to finish the app on the next weekend.