FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Recovery] ClockworkMod - TF701T Proxy Thread

2,049 posts
Thanks Meter: 457
 
By AngryDinosaur, Senior Member on 23rd January 2014, 12:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2016, 03:56 AM |#121  
Zeuszoos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbp102

I was on 6.0.4.6 and i used flashify to update. Worked fine.

Hi,

Quoting "lpb102": I was on 6.0.4.6 and i used flashify to update. Worked fine.

Can Flashify be used to Flash from TWRP Recovery on my TF701T, to CWM 6.0.4.8?

Thank You
 
 
10th January 2016, 06:31 AM |#122  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuszoos

Hi,

Quoting "lpb102": I was on 6.0.4.6 and i used flashify to update. Worked fine.

Can Flashify be used to Flash from TWRP Recovery on my TF701T, to CWM 6.0.4.8?

Thank You

FYI... The latest version of CWM is 6.0.5.1... I'm not sure about the Flashify method working or not...
http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/?p=3568
10th January 2016, 09:51 AM |#123  
Zeuszoos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
K94U,

My only concern is that it won't mount the 64 GB External SD Card. I tried PhilZ Recovery, which is CWM 6.0.5.1 based and it couldn't do it.

Do you have any idea if the standalone CWM 6.0.5.1 will be able to do it?

Thank You!
10th January 2016, 12:34 PM |#124  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuszoos

K94U,

My only concern is that it won't mount the 64 GB External SD Card. I tried PhilZ Recovery, which is CWM 6.0.5.1 based and it couldn't do it.

Do you have any idea if the standalone CWM 6.0.5.1 will be able to do it?

Thank You!

For me it worked

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk
10th January 2016, 01:55 PM |#125  
Zeuszoos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tschmid

For me it worked

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

tschmid,

Thank you for responding.

Is your card all one 64 GB partition? I'm assuming it is of course, but just to be absolutely sure before proceeding.

If so, is it formatted eFAT?

If so, I will use the Zip install version that's at the link that "K94U" kindly provided (just for ease) and try it out. I can go right back with the Zip install of TWRP that I also have if need be, so if I have both in Zip version, then I won't need anything but my phone, even if it doesn't work for me. I love Zip Install versions!!!

Thank You!
11th January 2016, 09:08 AM |#126  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuszoos

tschmid,

Thank you for responding.

Is your card all one 64 GB partition? I'm assuming it is of course, but just to be absolutely sure before proceeding.

If so, is it formatted eFAT?

If so, I will use the Zip install version that's at the link that "K94U" kindly provided (just for ease) and try it out. I can go right back with the Zip install of TWRP that I also have if need be, so if I have both in Zip version, then I won't need anything but my phone, even if it doesn't work for me. I love Zip Install versions!!!

Thank You!

Yes ive an efat 64gb ext sd card, only 1 partition. I took cwm from droidbasement, never had problems. Now im using cyanos recovery

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk
11th January 2016, 05:39 PM |#127  
Zeuszoos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tschmid

Yes ive an efat 64gb ext sd card, only 1 partition. I took cwm from droidbasement, never had problems. Now im using cyanos recovery

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

tschmid,

I was able to install PhilZ 6.59.0, which in this case, is built on top of CWM 6.0.5.1 and it's working great!

I couldn't get either of them to work before (PhilZ, CWM). But I figured out what the problem was.

I was using a "Swap" app that would use a partition on my Ext SD Card that I created for swapping. My Ext SD is much faster that my Int Storage and not too far off from the speed of the actual RAM. They're getting much faster now and it was seriously discounted on sale! I only buy good, solid, reputable SD's!

Anyway, I have the same setup on my phone and PhilZ/CWM works on it fine, so it didn't even occur to me that it was causing a mounting issue on my Asus Tablet, since it's much more advanced than my phone.

But I decided to go ahead and repartition my tablets Ext SD Card into one large exFAT partition again and give PhilZ/CWM another shot.

PhilZ/CWM went on no problem as usual and also immediately mounted the Ext SD fine!

So I guess that was it, although it's weird, because the partition I was trying to mount was a Primary partition.

Anyway, it's working fine now and your info helped. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeuszoos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zeuszoos Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes