[Mod]☆Reel's Mods☆ Boot & Shutdown Animations - Updated 7/13/13

Search This thread

kalel0817

Jun 13, 2013
full screen superman boot animation

I would love to get a full screen man of steel boot animation. If you're interested I can send you the vid link. It's from the teaser trailer, where he takes off in flight.

bdorr1105

Sep 6, 2008
So what is the reelNote2 Shutdown supposed to look like? I got the start up working fine, just not sure what the shutdown is, i have the Samsung Logo

hellfish

Dec 20, 2006
Hi, I'm running Jedi Master rom 14 on my note 2. I have the boot animation running fine but the shutdown animation causes my phone to go black and I have to remove the battery to start it back up. Even when I restore the original I still have to remove the battery to start it back up. The only way I have been able to fix it is to do a full restore of the rom. Any clue what I may be doing wrong?

ReelFiles

Jan 29, 2012
Wrong Island
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hi, I'm running Jedi Master rom 14 on my note 2. I have the boot animation running fine but the shutdown animation causes my phone to go black and I have to remove the battery to start it back up. Even when I restore the original I still have to remove the battery to start it back up. The only way I have been able to fix it is to do a full restore of the rom. Any clue what I may be doing wrong?

I am not sure, I've tried them all and never had that problem, maybe somebody else has. I tested them on my N2 and my wife's S3, so I don't have a clue why it wouldn't work for you.

mrtony07

Mar 10, 2011
just curious i was using your shutdown animations on my note 2 jedi rom. i am addicted to them, i just flashed liquid smooth. i miss having the cool animations i know your shutdown animation are for touch wiz base roms. is there a way to get them to work on aosp roms. hoping you can help, i'm sure i'm not the only one who would love to see them work on other roms.

ReelFiles

Jan 29, 2012
Wrong Island
Google Pixel 7 Pro
just curious i was using your shutdown animations on my note 2 jedi rom. i am addicted to them, i just flashed liquid smooth. i miss having the cool animations i know your shutdown animation are for touch wiz base roms. is there a way to get them to work on aosp roms. hoping you can help, i'm sure i'm not the only one who would love to see them work on other roms.

No, sorry not as far as I know, but if you find out otherwise do let me know :D

BTW I have been adding more bootanimations etc in the main thread I linked in the OP.

mrtony07

Mar 10, 2011
No problem, I appreciate you getting back... If I find out anything I will let you know.

I will check out the new boot animation.
Thanks again

johndillinger1932

Dec 12, 2012
Somerdale
Im running a TW rom on my Note 2 and would like to know how to change the shutdown animation myself. I already have the NERV logo I want. care to point me towards a proper tut?

harshjagtap

Jan 8, 2016
hey!!! plz make me this bootanim. >>

hi REElFiles :D:D:D i ve heard abt u n u r bootanim s and i request u to plz make one dbz animation of kamehamehaa of goku for 480x800 res phone...i have a mmx a093 plz i also wanna run it on mmx a111...ty...let me mail ty..
[/I][/B]

Top Liked Posts