FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEV][APP][4.3] ASUS Camera - Start Porting For All Devices.

524 posts
Thanks Meter: 247

By Dragonkind, Senior Member on 10th April 2014, 11:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th December 2015, 10:29 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I love camera app from Zenfone 2 , it will be very cool to have it port on all devices, really hope that someone is capable to do that!

12th January 2016, 03:53 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Want procedure
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208

Good luck with your exam studying, and I will be happy to help best I can when you have more time.

Could yu pls help me by telling the clear procedure for installing the camera app...
12th January 2016, 04:49 AM |#23  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 2,550

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudharsanss

Could yu pls help me by telling the clear procedure for installing the camera app...

Download the camera apk file from the first post in the thread. Then once you have done that transfer it to your device. After transferring the apk file to your device use a file manager app to locate the apk file then tap on the apk file. It should ask if you want to install it say yes and let it install. Note in order to do this you'll have to check allow unknown sources in the security section of your devices settings app.
12th January 2016, 04:53 AM |#24  

More
Not opening
Quote:

Good luck with your exam studying, and I will be happy to help best I can when you have more time.

Quote:

Download the camera apk file from the first post in the thread. Then once you have done that transfer it to your device. After transferring the apk file to your device use a file manager app to locate the apk file then tap on the apk file. It should ask if you want to install it say yes and let it install. Note in order to do this you'll have to check allow unknown sources in the security section of your devices settings app.

I have installed the application in my lenovo k3 note, but its not opening, it says " Failed to open camera function ". How to resolve this ...???
12th January 2016, 05:03 AM |#25  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 2,550

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudharsanss

I have installed the application in my lenovo k3 note, but its not opening, it says " Failed to open camera function ". How to resolve this ...???

It may not be compatible with your device what version of Android are you running?
14th January 2016, 05:57 AM |#26  

More
Can we port the app..??
Quote:

It may not be compatible with your device what version of Android are you running?

I think my device is not compatible with the device...but my phone have the same features of asus zenfone... So can you help me in porting the app to work on my lenovo k3 note device...????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)