FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Huwawei Glory/Honor 3C ( H30-U10 ) Resolve Brick or Boot Loop

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By fjdogar, Member on 13th June 2014, 02:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi ,
I soft bricked my huawei honor 3c and have successfully resolved the issue . My phone was in boot loop and i could not Unbrick it with SDCRAD firmware auto update . So i had to flash the original signed recovery (link below) and then i could auto update from the SDCARD . The complete tutorial and links to files used is in the following link.

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?s...#entry68534687

I thought ill post it to help others having the same problem and also the additional steps that i performed.

You have to have the Service drivers and SP Flash tool version available on the above link.

Troubleshooting

if your phone is not detecting drivers and is in a loop of vibrating after every few seconds , then remove the battery , connect it to the computer and immediately put the battery back. If its still not working , then probably you need to remove and reinstall the drivers.

Disclaimer
I did not write the guide available at the above link , I only share the above resources and will not be responsible for any consequences with your phone and yourself for using the files and information above. Flash at your own risk and I cannot guarantee your success.

26th October 2014, 05:37 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How do i use sp flash to unbrick. pls help me.
22nd November 2014, 09:46 AM |#3  
Lahore
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello,
i have huawei honor 3c h30-u10 phone. The prophet i am facing is when i calls to anyone there is robotic voice others person hearing when i speak, but disconnecting and call second time remove this problem. I am facing this often and costing money due to extra calls.

Anyone has any idea what is wrong?
22nd September 2015, 12:42 PM |#4  

More
What to do with no recovery and only vibration
My mobile is vibrationg like anything ...no power on , no recovery , no charging ... What should i do now?
30th September 2015, 02:58 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by styleevijesh

My mobile is vibrationg like anything ...no power on , no recovery , no charging ... What should i do now?

I encountered the same issue. hopefully someone will help and post a step by step solution.

thanks a lot in advance.
27th October 2015, 01:45 PM |#6  

More
huawei honor h30-u10 keep restarting on logo

please help me how can i fix this issue.
2nd January 2016, 04:41 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrhyn

I encountered the same issue. hopefully someone will help and post a step by step solution.

thanks a lot in advance.

same problem with my phone,
please help
7th January 2016, 04:14 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by putrafatih

same problem with my phone,
please help

The problem has been resolved
solution :
1. Install the required MTK USB drivers you downloaded earlier.
2. Download SP Flash Tool.zip on your PC and extract its contents.
3. Next, download “Honor3CBootUnlock.zip” on the computer and unzip it too.
4. Execute “FlashTool.exe” on the PC.
5. Click “Scatter-loading” and select “MT6582_Android_scatter” file placed inside “Honor3CBootUnlock” folder.
6. After that, click Window menu and check “Write Memory”. A new tab named Write Memory should appear.
7. In Write Memory tab, click Open Raw Data and select “preloader_huawei82_wet_jb5.bin”.
8. Set Memory Setting to “EMMC”, Beginning Address to “0x800” and Container Length to “0x1B0EC”. Finally click Write Memory button,SP FlashTool is waiting for connection, now connect your phone to computer using USB cable, WITHOUT the battery inserted.
9. GREEN circle will be displayed if the download succeeded.
10. Now DISCONNECT the USB cable from your phone.
11. Download stock ROM for your EU set V100R001C432B111 (739 MB)
12. extract the file H30-U10_Firmware_V100R001C432B111_Norwegian_operatorVa lue.zip
13. Execute “FlashTool.exe” on the PC, Go to Download tab
14. click [Scatter-loading] and Select the extracted folder 'H30-U10_Firmware_V100R001C432B111_Norwegian_operatorVa lue' and click 'Open'.
15. Select 'MT6582_Android_scatter.txt' found in the signed ROM folder and click 'Open'.
16. The partitions info should be loaded, make sure ALL items are checked.
17. Press [Firmware Upgrade] button or 'F8' on keyboard.
18. SP FlashTool is waiting for connection, now connect your phone to computer using USB cable, WITHOUT the battery inserted.
19. SPFT has successfully established a connection with the phone, the upgrade process will begin.
20. SP FlashTool will verify the input images and begin writing to the phone EMMC once the verification succeeded.
21. Upgrade in progress, this may take a few minutes...
22. GREEN circle will be displayed if the upgrade succeeded.
23. Now DISCONNECT the USB cable from your phone.
24. Re-insert battery to your phone, press [Volume Up] + [Power] button to enter recovery.
25. Perform a 'Factory Reset/Wipe data' before booting from the rom for the first time.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by styleevijesh

the issue like my phone ,but I have successfully resolved the issue.

solution :
5. Click “Scatter-loading” and select “MT6582_Android_scatter” file placed inside “Honor3CBootUnlock” folder.
6. After that, click Window menu and check “Write Memory”. A new tab named Write Memory should appear.
7. In Write Memory tab, click Open Raw Data and select “preloader_huawei82_wet_jb5.bin”.
8. Set Memory Setting to “EMMC”, Beginning Address to “0x800” and Container Length to “0x1B0EC”. Finally click Write Memory button,SP FlashTool is waiting for connection, now connect your phone to computer using USB cable, WITHOUT the battery inserted.
12. extract the file H30-U10_Firmware_V100R001C432B111_Norwegian_operatorVa lue.zip
14. click [Scatter-loading] and Select the extracted folder 'H30-U10_Firmware_V100R001C432B111_Norwegian_operatorVa lue' and click 'Open'.
15. Select 'MT6582_Android_scatter.txt' found in the signed ROM folder and click 'Open'.
18. SP FlashTool is waiting for connection, now connect your phone to computer using USB cable, WITHOUT the battery inserted.
19. SPFT has successfully established a connection with the phone, the upgrade process will begin.
20. SP FlashTool will verify the input images and begin writing to the phone EMMC once the verification succeeded.
24. Re-insert battery to your phone, press [Volume Up] + [Power] button to enter recovery.
25. Perform a 'Factory Reset/Wipe data' before booting from the rom for the first time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to putrafatih For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift putrafatih Ad-Free
14th January 2016, 10:26 AM |#9  

More
^^ hi. how do you resolve the vibrating issue? thank you
3rd July 2016, 11:26 AM |#10  

More
still not working for me. my h30-u10 keeps vibrating. flashtool succeeded. but nothing happend. still vibrating
4th October 2016, 01:15 PM |#11  
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by putrafatih

The problem has been resolved
solution :

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

the issue like my phone ,but I have successfully resolved the issue.

solution :

Thanks mate your method work for me and now i can use my mobile normally. once again thanks man. and please upload the relevant file link or their forum area ..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
honor-3c

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)