Thanks Meter: 24

By Jfredbaby, Member on 5th June 2014, 02:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th September 2015, 12:06 AM |#2121  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaZeR_FuZioNx

Connect your phone to your PC, and open ADB. Make sure the laf.img is in the same folder as the adb/fastboot executable, and run the following commands:

Code:
adb push laf.img /sdcard/
adb shell
su
dd if=/sdcard/laf.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/laf
After that is done, reboot your phone using the same key combo you used to get into fastboot mode (Power + Volume Up while phone is still plugged in to PC). It should work then.

I think I may have accidentally deleted the laf.img.....

20th September 2015, 12:24 AM |#2122  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halomastah09

I think I may have accidentally deleted the laf.img.....

No worries, it can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/28.../laf-ms323.img

Just make sure to rename it to laf.img.
20th September 2015, 09:35 PM |#2123  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaZeR_FuZioNx

No worries, it can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/28.../laf-ms323.img

Just make sure to rename it to laf.img.

Awesome thanks!! I'll do this later today!
The Following User Says Thank You to halomastah09 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift halomastah09 Ad-Free
25th September 2015, 11:55 PM |#2124  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can someone tell me if it's possible to recover this ms323 without a computer ? Download mode works it seems. Hold volume up and plug in power cable but it's unresponsive It says press vol until download... I have this phone I'm on right now, can I download the files i need to flash to an sd card and repair via download menu?
15th December 2015, 12:11 PM |#2125  

More
Hi. Im needed stock kitkat build prop file. Pls uploaded file anybody. Thanks.
Sorry my bad english
3rd January 2016, 08:11 AM |#2126  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
lg l70 d320n

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

well, i tried, but this is the last of the recovery thats showing. i cant access download or fastboot mode. just violet screen with this. any suggestions? i can still use the phone.

DBI Err Fatal!
DemiGod Crash Handler : DBI Err Fatal!

Board Rev.:1.0
Ram dump mode.
Option : SD card ram dump mode.
Push below files to sdcard before test.
rdcookie.txt, rtcookie.txt

Please do folliwing action.
1) Ram dump Mode. Please connect USB.
2) Get the ram dump image using QPST Configuration.
3) If sdcard ram dump enabled just wait for reboot.
4) Collect ramdump files from your pc or sdcard.
5) Send e-mail to W5-BSP-Global@lge.com

Have you had any luck yet? I have the same problem but also can't boot to rom.
10th January 2016, 06:42 AM |#2127  

More
Question about an update appearing in notification panel. (Maybe lollipop stock!)
Hey guys, i just want to know if you got that actualization too, it appeared like 3 days ago, I returned my cellphone to stock kit kat, version "c" like 3 weeks ago, because i had problems with the "nameless rom", just bugs that annoyed me, so when i restored the phone that OS actualization appeared, i didn't installed it yet because i want to know if it is good, an also because don't want to loose root... I know that is maybe lollipop because i talk with a guy named "Rey" on lg's live chat support, he told me like maybe was lollipop because lg is rolling it out for the lg ms323, and i had kit kat, so he told me basically that was lollipop. So if anyone that has the stock rom saw this actualization and installed please tell me if it is lollipop, what version is, an also if it has any problems like waste the battery pretty quickly, or something like that... and also if you installed it already how did you root your device... thanks.

Send from Lg ms323
Last edited by J Ceceņas; 10th January 2016 at 06:45 AM. Reason: To people notice what model of cellphone i have
15th January 2016, 03:20 AM |#2128  

More
Hi, I'm from Peru, brought me a cell lg l70 ms323 l70 MetroPCS, but does not work when I connect the USB cable to the computer out the image. the same thing happens when I connect the charger

This is the link of the image of my cell

**h*t*t*p*://ww*w.subeimagenes.com/img/20160114-215852-1603600.h*t*m*l**
not let me post url, erase *

What can I do?

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by churrumico

Hi, I'm from Peru, brought me a cell lg l70 ms323 l70 MetroPCS, but does not work when I connect the USB cable to the computer out the image. the same thing happens when I connect the charger.....

This is the link of the image of my cell

**h*t*t*p*://ww*w.subeimagenes.com/img/20160114-215852-1603600.h*t*m*l**
not let me post url, erase * for view the picture

when I press the power button, it stays in the LG logo and will not start....

What can I do?

15th January 2016, 12:53 PM |#2129  

More
i need a stock lgms323 boot.img
16th January 2016, 04:01 PM |#2130  

More
Exclamation Can someone help me?
I have an LG L70 D325f, had this problem but I formatted it and no longer appears the two folders "Image" and "verinfo".
You have any solutions?
Pardon my English.
3rd March 2016, 10:20 PM |#2131  

More
Flash to a different baseband radio
So can we flash the international firmware and not loose any data on our US Metro L70's ?
I looking to see if the LG L70 can be . I'd like to see if flashing the international firmware will not delete any data on my phone. I travel to Spain for holiday and would like the L70 to be on anything other than the 2G it defaults to. My L70 is BootLoader unlocked, carrier unlocked and rooted thanks to this forum.
I have the V10C: D320n10c_00.kdz International firmware and the 2014 LG Flash Tool.
My Baseband is M8610B-AAAANAZM-1.0.6038
And Software version is MS32310b
Thank You all who have helped in the past.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)