FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][MOAR][NE5] v2.2 / The Next Level / Wicked Sick / Endless Customization[11.9.14]

3,249 posts
Thanks Meter: 20,646

By rompnit, Recognized Contributor / Themer on 22nd June 2014, 04:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st August 2015, 02:50 AM |#5901  
Flag East Lyme
Thanks Meter: 79

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohn_S

can't. redirects to sprint zone. hard wired = hard wired. and because sprintzone is not installed, ERROR.

As someone who has to call customer care multiple times on a daily basis, pick up another phone and dial 888-211-4727, enter your number, then at every prompt hit zero, after three zeroes you will be connected to a live person.

28th August 2015, 01:39 PM |#5902  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
My NFC stopped working randomly. Can't seem to select the on/off selection and it seems to be lightly highlighted in my drop down menu, I can turn s-beam on and off but not the NFC button or service. Help please...
28th August 2015, 02:43 PM |#5903  
Recognized Contributor
TampaBay
Thanks Meter: 34,810

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spongaweb

My NFC stopped working randomly. Can't seem to select the on/off selection and it seems to be lightly highlighted in my drop down menu, I can turn s-beam on and off but not the NFC button or service. Help please...

No idea, we no longer support this older build.
You might have to start over with a fresh flash to see if that resolves it as there might be a conflict with another app maybe.
Make a backup first.
The Following User Says Thank You to tdunham For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tdunham Ad-Free
2nd January 2016, 09:51 AM |#5904  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Happy New Year, all!

I love MOAR 2.2 (yes, I know it's outdated, but it's stable as hell!) and want to keep it as long as possible. My only issue is that I have upcoming international travel and really need WiFi calling to work. The version in MOAR 2.2 is buggy has hell (because it's an early Sprint version) and has since been updated by Sprint for GS5, but not available as an APK--only baked-in to newer firmware builds. Has anyone tried installing WifiCalling.apk from OK4 (or other newer fw builds) in MOAR 2.2? If so, can someone please post the apk?

Thanks all!

Rompnit: Best wishes to you & your family during this difficult time!
17th January 2016, 07:31 PM |#5905  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
I'm trying to locate the Punch Out ringtone that came with the previous version of this ROM. Can someone please share it, or point me in the right direction of finding it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, moar, morphology, rompnit, speed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)