By brandonbarlow, Senior Member on 24th April 2014, 08:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th May 2015, 06:38 PM |#331  
Flag Twin Cities MN
Thanks Meter: 258

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamersab

I recently bought Lg g2 ls980 but there's no option to check software updates :-/

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Free mobile app

Then it was probably modified somehow. Reflash it back to stock
The Following User Says Thank You to iBowToAndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]

19th May 2015, 10:13 PM |#332  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBowToAndroid

Then it was probably modified somehow. Reflash it back to stock

I'm not sure about it because I checked two phones before buying both didn't had option.

20th May 2015, 04:27 AM |#333  
Flag Lake Villa
Thanks Meter: 751

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamersab

I'm not sure about it because I checked two phones before buying both didn't had option.

If your not on sprint network it is not stock
20th May 2015, 05:00 AM |#334  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
no voice/network
Do we need to unlock (step 2 and 3: ls980simfinalunlock.rar) even if we install a custom ROM on LS980?

I did root using ioroot, installed LS980_AutoRec.apk, wiped, flashed KK_Baseband_LS980.zip and CloudyG2_2.2.zip. I did not see any network with TMobile sim after boot.

Next I did set ro.carrier to spr toolbox lite ( do I need to set any other?) and used radio switcher. I still do not see any network. What am I missing?

BTW is it normal that my IMEI is unknown? Are we using EFS, could it be that it is corrupted?

Thanks!
24th September 2015, 07:46 PM |#335  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Will Sprint 4G LTE service work on this phone if I had it rooted?
31st December 2015, 02:17 AM |#336  
Flag Hollister
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialPerson

There are lots of apps to get you to these settings. Here is another one. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ngelow.network

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Do you have to go through the whole unlocking process for those apps to work? It says its incompatible with my phone but I haven't tried unlocking yet so just want to be sure. Also is this just for GSM usage or would I be able to switch back and forth? I want to test it out before I decide to actually cancel with sprint and go with tmobile. My friend is letting me hold on to an extra tmobile sim so planning to try it with that.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing. I paid $35 to imeifix.com to get a factory sim unlock, so i dont have to follow all these steps...however I,m only getting Edge on TMo. The RadioSwitcher apps all throw a popup that its not compatible. Anyone have any fixes or solutions? I believe if i can change the radio setting I'll get the HSPA data. The APN app the OP suggested works for adding APN. Just need a radioswitcher app.
18th January 2016, 09:22 AM |#337  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I need help, i have LG G2 LS980 with stock 5.0.2 LS980ZVH non-rooted. I am using it in Pakistan and need to use data in that. I cannot find access point in data connection in order to use mobile with my carrier setting. access point is present in roaming option only and when i set it with my local carrier it is showing only GSM with round shape on the top of screen instead showing H+ or 3G.
can anybody help me to add access point setting in mobile network? or any other suggestion to use data in that?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)