Not eligible for bootloader unlock?

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By ddyourself, Member on 22nd February 2014, 08:16 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th December 2015, 03:02 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Still no unlock code for VZW Moto E 2015?

22nd January 2016, 02:59 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Worked!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oehr

I ran into the very same issue with my friends phone today. Stock Lollipop 5.1 was installed and the bootload was 0x0007. It was the 4G release.

Anyway, I did the unlocking crap with their website: Every time, I got the "not eligible" message. I did copy the text from console, put it in Notepad++, removed the crap (bootloader) and spaces and converted it to a oneliner. Nothing, nada, it just didnt work.

I tried Firefox and crappy IE. It made no difference... Finally, I just copied it from the console, inserted it directely into the input field of the website, removed the unnecessary text like advised and BOOM it worked. I have no clue how that made any difference, but apparently it did. I even copied out the text of that input field and compared it to the one i created in notepad++ just minutes ago: It was identical.

Bottom line: If this doesn't work for you, just try and try again. The website is apparently broken and unreliable and just sometimes works for some of us!

Thanks for the solution! No spaces and no (bootloader) - the string worked and got the unlock code.
The Following User Says Thank You to keeeper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift keeeper Ad-Free
8th February 2016, 01:10 AM |#53  

More
Worked!!!!

Guys, remember 2 things.

1. DO NOT Use Chrome (Opera Recommended)
2. Use the data scrub tool given on the official website above point 6 on the official website

let me know if it works.

and dont forget to sign in through google account!
28th February 2016, 05:29 AM |#54  
Flag Narasaropet,Andhra Pradesh
Thanks Meter: 189

More
It WORKED!!!!!!!!!1
Thanks a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1

Just Read the full terms and then clicked verify and the BLUE button appeared!!!!!!1

It worked!!!!!

Thanks A Lot!:lau gh:
28th February 2016, 06:00 PM |#55  

More
Read this carefully:
"PASTE YOUR DEVICE ID IN THAT BOX AND DELETE ALL THE SPACES BETWEEN THE NUMBERS" and you're good to go!
29th February 2016, 08:05 AM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
MOTO G XT1032

I've tried bootloader unlocking on friday, was not eligible.
CID 0x0007

Tried again on monday, now it works without a problem.
Maybe their databases for unlock requests are somewhat behind ?
4th April 2016, 06:13 AM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
finally figured it out
I figured out why it wasn't working, there is that line "Need help formatting your string? Try our Data Scrub Tool" after step 5, when I entered my code and formatted it, then copied and pasted the code, it worked, hope that's helpful for others as well
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)