[Q] razr m kk4.4.2 ROM

79 posts
Thanks Meter: 38

By stras1234, Member on 14th May 2014, 02:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st January 2016, 04:58 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 588

More
RSD Lite is not recognizing either of my Motorola Droid Razrs (xt912 and xt907). I have downloaded the drivers and RSD Lite. My device is discoverable via fastboot. Where are the fastboot commands for flashing this firmware? thanks!

22nd January 2016, 01:19 AM |#22  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jco23

RSD Lite is not recognizing either of my Motorola Droid Razrs (xt912 and xt907). I have downloaded the drivers and RSD Lite. My device is discoverable via fastboot. Where are the fastboot commands for flashing this firmware? thanks!

use M fastboot.exe
Moto Drivers, RSD Lite, and other Unbricking Tools
http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/rooting-roms/motorola-usb-drivers-rsd-lite-firmware-t3042687

Sent from my KFFOWI using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sd_shadow Ad-Free
22nd January 2016, 03:18 AM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_shadow

use M fastboot.exe
Moto Drivers, RSD Lite, and other Unbricking Tools
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gene...mware-t3042687

thanks shadow. i was able to flash the latest firmware to the xt907, but when it boots up, the touch screen is unresponsive. the volume/power keys are though, and it rotates. really quite puzzling. i see that you have posted a lot of helpful tools. i'll sort through them to find the best solution. but still cannot get RSD Lite to recognize it.
22nd January 2016, 03:22 AM |#24  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jco23

thanks shadow. i was able to flash the latest firmware to the xt907, but when it boots up, the touch screen is unresponsive. the volume/power keys are though, and it rotates. really quite puzzling. i see that you have posted a lot of helpful tools. i'll sort through them to find the best solution. but still cannot get RSD Lite to recognize it.

factory reset in Stock recovery?

22nd January 2016, 04:51 AM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_shadow

factory reset in Stock recovery?

Can't get into stock recovery. But I'll try flashing twrp and see about resetting there.
Basically, just want to set up for resale on swappa.

Sent from my XT1254 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)