FORUMS

[Q] No sim card detected

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By mquarmoc, Junior Member on 20th April 2014, 02:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th October 2015, 07:13 PM |#21  
t3chn0s1s's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Roseville, CA
Thanks Meter: 755
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysus145

continuing the hella old trend.... this fix did not work for me

Explain exactly what you did and I'll try and help if I can.

sent from my moto x
 
 
26th November 2015, 12:59 AM |#22  
Member
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenAsh

Did you sort this?

If not try this

Power OFF the phone. Remove the SIM card completely for at least 1 minute.

Re-insert the SIM card, Power ON.

If it works, I'll tell you why...

Thank you, worked!
6th January 2016, 03:00 PM |#23  
Member
Flag Lincoln
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenAsh

Did you sort this?

If not try this

Power OFF the phone. Remove the SIM card completely for at least 1 minute.

Re-insert the SIM card, Power ON.

If it works, I'll tell you why...

Yup, this did the trick for me. Definitely worth a try for anyone else who made a similar mistake!
21st January 2016, 12:34 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
my LG G2 16gb (LG D802) iam from indonesian, my sim card cannot read, its still loading (invalid simcard). what wrong? hardware or software?
plz help
21st January 2016, 12:42 PM |#25  
Member
Flag dhule
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
lg g2 not detecting sim
Quote:
Originally Posted by jongmaleo

my LG G2 16gb (LG D802) iam from indonesian, my sim card cannot read, its still loading (invalid simcard). what wrong? hardware or software?
plz help

have u updated ur phone?
go to about phone and check if baseband is available or unknown also check imei
22nd January 2016, 07:20 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpesh patil

have u updated ur phone?
go to about phone and check if baseband is available or unknown also check imei

yes update via OTA version 4.2.2
Baseband version :
M8974A-AAAANAZM-1.0.190036
Software version :
D80210E-ESA-XX
IMEI
357246050990033
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes