*Note: I am not responsible for any kind of damage to your phone.*
*Because whatever is done, is done by you*
*Just follow the instructions properly*
Firstly download & extract MT6577 USB VCOM drivers.zip and install the mt6577 usb vcom drivers.
Get the zip of flashing tool and rom from here,..request here,....
Now you are ready move on for the upcoming process.
1. Now Extract the A25 zip.
2. Then go into the extracted A25 folder and open the flash files folder.
3. Then open flash_tool.exe from it.
4. Select scatter loading
5. Go inside the extracted folder of A25 folder and go inside the rom folder and select MT6577_Android_scatter.txt
6. Select SEC_RO, Select LOGO, Select ANDROID Select USERDATA.(unselect all others)
*Update(and select userdata also for google play store to work)*
PRELOADER & DSP_BL flashing is very dangerous never select it until you are an expert and know about it.
7. As you select the scatter text the software gets all the necessary files that are needed for flashing, it’s because they are in the same folder, so now we can directly continue towards main flashing.
1. Firstly make sure your phone’s battery is at least 50% charged.
2. Make sure your usb cable is ok.
3. (Confirmation) this guide is for softbrick phones.
Now when you are totally ready.
1. Remove the battery of the phone.
2. Connect your phone with usb cable and connect it with your computer.(with removed battery) (Do Not Insert Battery Yet)
3. Keep the phone connected only. (with no battery)
4. Now click the download button on the software flash tool.
5. When you will click download it will load the files, the download is not started yet.(so don’t panic)
6. Now in seconds it will load files and it will wait for your phone to connect, it will show searching.
7. So now its time for flashing.
Now insert the battery and the software will start flashing immediately, while flashing do not make any mistake of removing cable, or else it may hard brick your phone, the download will start if there are no other issues, and total flashing time would be 6 or 10 minutes.
If the flashing went all ok, with no problems then it will show Download Ok.(preview down)
8. Now finally disconnect the phone from the usb cable and remove and re-insert the battery, and power it on, Happy Flashing
XDA Name - Naineesh