FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FALCON][STOCK][FLASHABLE ZIP] Kernel | Radio | Recovery (All Variants / Regions)

6,619 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,476
 
By lost101, Recognized Contributor on 15th February 2014, 10:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th January 2016, 09:55 PM |#661  
lutious's Avatar
Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Boot image
I have an XT1032 that had XPerience installed on it. I have gone through and gotten everything back to stock, but the splash screen that comes up prior to the Mototola boot animation is still showing the XPerience screen. From what I have found, this should be replaced with the kernel, but I've flashed the kernel from this thread, and it did not replace it. The About screen verifies that the kernel is correct.

I'm guessing that this is an aesthetic thing that I can just live with, but I'd like to get this fully stock before giving it to a coworker. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Thanks
 
 
26th January 2016, 10:12 PM |#662  
Wechy77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Here
Thanks Meter: 1,792
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutious

I have an XT1032 that had XPerience installed on it. I have gone through and gotten everything back to stock, but the splash screen that comes up prior to the Mototola boot animation is still showing the XPerience screen. From what I have found, this should be replaced with the kernel, but I've flashed the kernel from this thread, and it did not replace it. The About screen verifies that the kernel is correct.

I'm guessing that this is an aesthetic thing that I can just live with, but I'd like to get this fully stock before giving it to a coworker. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Try to replace the boot logo.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Wechy77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wechy77 Ad-Free
26th January 2016, 10:25 PM |#663  
lutious's Avatar
Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wechy77

Try to replace the boot logo.

Perfect. The download I had included a logo.bin, but I guess I missed the step to flash that. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
26th January 2016, 10:30 PM |#664  
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutious

I have an XT1032 that had XPerience installed on it. I have gone through and gotten everything back to stock, but the splash screen that comes up prior to the Mototola boot animation is still showing the XPerience screen. From what I have found, this should be replaced with the kernel, but I've flashed the kernel from this thread, and it did not replace it. The About screen verifies that the kernel is correct.

I'm guessing that this is an aesthetic thing that I can just live with, but I'd like to get this fully stock before giving it to a coworker. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wechy77

Try to replace the boot logo.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Plus 1 what @Wechy77 said. You can get the boot logo from the stock firmware, them all you need to do is get into fastboot and type: fastboot flash logo (logo name)

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to alfick3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alfick3 Ad-Free
23rd February 2016, 11:33 AM |#665  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Can you create a flashable zip and radio out of this please?

Moto G (XT1032) on Android 5.1
Baseband version: MSM8626BP_1032.3116.98.00R EMEA_CUST
Kernel version: 3.4.42-g89906d6
System version: 221.21.56.falcon_umts.Retail.en.GB
Build number: LPB23.13-56

Here is my extracted kernel and here is my extracted radio.
The Following User Says Thank You to moofesr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift moofesr Ad-Free
26th February 2016, 06:53 AM |#666  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
can i flash stock radios in xt1033 custom 6.0.1 based cyanpop rom
26th February 2016, 08:49 AM |#667  
lost101's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,476
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by love.thakur3

can i flash stock radios in xt1033 custom 6.0.1 based cyanpop rom

Yes.
6th March 2016, 12:11 AM |#668  
lost101's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,476
 
Donate to Me
More
New files added to OP:
XT1033 - 5.1 - Retail UK - Stock Kernel and Radio Firmware (Thanks @moofesr)
XT1032 - 6.0 - Stock Kernel and Modules
XT1033 - 6.0 - Stock Kernel and Modules
XT1034 - 6.0 - Stock Kernel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lost101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lost101 Ad-Free
6th March 2016, 10:33 AM |#669  
Senior Member
Flag Guarulhos
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Link stock kernel xt1033 6.0 dont work, link not found.
Thanks bro
6th March 2016, 10:49 AM |#670  
lost101's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,476
 
Donate to Me
More
All recent files re-uploaded (androidfilehost issue).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lost101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lost101 Ad-Free
6th March 2016, 03:17 PM |#671  
koshikas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost101

New files added to OP:

XT1033 - 5.1 - Retail UK - Stock Kernel and Radio Firmware (Thanks @moofesr)
XT1032 - 6.0 - Stock Kernel and Modules
XT1033 - 6.0 - Stock Kernel and Modules
XT1034 - 6.0 - Stock Kernel

little confused, since these models (XT1032-4) didnt receive official MM, are the kernel/modules here are intended for Identity Crisis 6.0?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes