FORUMS

[FALCON][STOCK][FLASHABLE ZIP] Kernel | Radio | Recovery (All Variants / Regions)

5,543 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,388

By lost101, Senior Member on 15th February 2014, 11:31 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th January 2016, 10:55 PM |#661  
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Boot image
I have an XT1032 that had XPerience installed on it. I have gone through and gotten everything back to stock, but the splash screen that comes up prior to the Mototola boot animation is still showing the XPerience screen. From what I have found, this should be replaced with the kernel, but I've flashed the kernel from this thread, and it did not replace it. The About screen verifies that the kernel is correct.

I'm guessing that this is an aesthetic thing that I can just live with, but I'd like to get this fully stock before giving it to a coworker. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Thanks

26th January 2016, 11:12 PM |#662  
Flag Here
Thanks Meter: 1,777

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutious

I have an XT1032 that had XPerience installed on it. I have gone through and gotten everything back to stock, but the splash screen that comes up prior to the Mototola boot animation is still showing the XPerience screen. From what I have found, this should be replaced with the kernel, but I've flashed the kernel from this thread, and it did not replace it. The About screen verifies that the kernel is correct.

I'm guessing that this is an aesthetic thing that I can just live with, but I'd like to get this fully stock before giving it to a coworker. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Try to replace the boot logo.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Wechy77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2016, 11:25 PM |#663  
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wechy77

Perfect. The download I had included a logo.bin, but I guess I missed the step to flash that. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
26th January 2016, 11:30 PM |#664  
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutious

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wechy77

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Plus 1 what @Wechy77 said. You can get the boot logo from the stock firmware, them all you need to do is get into fastboot and type: fastboot flash logo (logo name)

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to alfick3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)