Build Quality Concerns

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 19

By PatsFan1286, Member on 26th March 2014, 02:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2015, 01:12 PM |#751  
Thanks Meter: 168

More
I've used mine for 1 years now and haven't had any serious issues.

I put a plastic protector on the camera lens when I got it, since I read about those issues and it hasn't been a problem since. And my volume buttons were rattling a little when I got it, another common issue, but seems to have stopped now and it never really bothered me anyway.

17th November 2015, 01:37 AM |#752  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The GPS doesn't work on mine, bought it in June. Aside from that it's been a solid device.
28th January 2016, 07:47 PM |#753  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
I've had mine since it launched here basically.

I've dropped it many times, once I dropped it with no case on, fell a few feet, bounced of the inner door frame on a truck then did the spiral into the rough asphalt.

Still works all day everyday. I have the lense protectors. I do tend to have antiglare screen protectors on it. I actually pull out my dot view to play with every now and then.

Just have to work with the camera, and it knocks out very usable pictures.

I really like the shape of my phone, and find others weird.

I honestly do like the feel of the M9 but the camera is such a compromise, and the CPU is lacking in my opinion as well.

I really hope HTC makes an M10 with OIS, dual speakers(screw the haters, give me awesome sound and I'll accept an increase in bezel) and an full matrix OLED screen(none of that sharing sub-pixels) and maybe a 16:10 display, even if it was just 1920x1200, as I could really use some more room in landscape mode. Keep the micro-SD slot, because I like to use external storage, if possible make it easier to replace the battery, and give us cordless charging. With awesome build quality, I'll buy it and upgrade.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)