Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][NDC][STOCK][4.4.2][KITKAT][ROOTED][ODEXED/DEODEXED]- Virgin Mobile/Boost Mobile

2,851 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,951
By jdsingle76, Senior Member on 7th June 2014, 05:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th January 2016, 02:21 AM |#161  
Thanks Meter: 0
Modem file not working
Originally Posted by rstanford2

Thanks for the reply. Well the flash gods must be watching over me because I am working on the mk5 4.3 that was out there. I did do a lot of reading (two days worth) and nothing I read covered tri-band and I was already in a pickle with not being able to boot all the way to the desktop. That's what I get for not asking first when I couldn't find any info on this model phone before trying to upgrade it. Wiping cash, data, system, dalvik, and internal did not work unless I need to restore first then wipe all that stuff. I do at least have an external sdcard installed though so I am good there. Samsung does have the version 4.3 for this phone but Samsung Smart Switch will not let me update since it sees that I am already on 4.3. It working so I guess I will leave it alone.

Well I was able to find the stock ROM to bring this phone back to stock using Odin. I am going to leave it alone since I now have a Note 4 to play with. Thanks for all you help everyone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

4.4.2, boost, kit kat, ndc deodex, virgin mobile

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread