FORUMS

[ROM][NDC][STOCK][4.4.2][KITKAT][ROOTED][ODEXED/DEODEXED]- Virgin Mobile/Boost Mobile

2,832 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,950

By jdsingle76, Senior Member on 7th June 2014, 06:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th January 2016, 03:21 AM |#161  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Modem file not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstanford2

Thanks for the reply. Well the flash gods must be watching over me because I am working on the mk5 4.3 that was out there. I did do a lot of reading (two days worth) and nothing I read covered tri-band and I was already in a pickle with not being able to boot all the way to the desktop. That's what I get for not asking first when I couldn't find any info on this model phone before trying to upgrade it. Wiping cash, data, system, dalvik, and internal did not work unless I need to restore first then wipe all that stuff. I do at least have an external sdcard installed though so I am good there. Samsung does have the version 4.3 for this phone but Samsung Smart Switch will not let me update since it sees that I am already on 4.3. It working so I guess I will leave it alone.

Well I was able to find the stock ROM to bring this phone back to stock using Odin. I am going to leave it alone since I now have a Note 4 to play with. Thanks for all you help everyone.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.2, boost, kit kat, ndc deodex, virgin mobile

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)