19 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By avich, Junior Member on 10th May 2014, 07:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th December 2015, 06:22 PM |#591  
Flag Suceava
Thanks Meter: 74

More
It's exactly the same tablet... We only need to separate the thread if you want to go Windows Only variant or Android only.
The fact that you asked me what is a Allview Viva i10G/Impera i10g/ Ursus/ Onda 975i/975w leads me to believe you haven't read the last 3-4 pages of this thread, and actually, by looking at your signature you have another tablet with a different processor: The x98 AIR!
Note to self: The last time I'm warning people about wrong tablet.
Last edited by mihaiolimpiu; 29th December 2015 at 01:56 PM.

30th December 2015, 11:13 AM |#592  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,
i have buy a teclast x98 air III (M5C5 only android) and after flash bios 2.02 for dual boot my device dont boot but reboot with loop after the firs red logo.

i try to press vol+ + power but not "selection os boot" is displayed then try vol- and power but nothing .. i have only the DnX mode ..

i try to flash with MFT the mirek rom but i get this error message "Failed to execute fastboot -s Baytrail oem start_partitioning" and if try to stock firmware the error is different "no valid installer medium found"

the first time try to flash a mirek rom success but the same bootloop problem and now any flash rom i try return a error

update

now i flashed mirek rom and stock rom successfully but the same bootloop is present.. only see the red logo

update2

i tryed with keyboard to enter on bios menu but i dont see any "boot option" or "boot override" for selection and if i change some setting and "save" anything is saved but all is default setting

I hope you can help
thank you
Last edited by onecryon; 30th December 2015 at 06:00 PM.
3rd January 2016, 12:05 AM |#593  
Flag Suceava

More
Read the post above yours... this is the WRONG thread!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G850F folosind Tapatalk
27th January 2016, 01:05 PM |#594  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,
I can't activate my windows. I was doing almost everything like in instruction ( i have win 7 64 bit and i cant use toolbox so every operation i was doing manualy). I flash bios from fptw_NEW and win in this version: X98_3G_Windows_20140807. Please help me.
27th January 2016, 08:54 PM |#595  
Flag Suceava

More
Do you have a licence? Just insert the serial number when requested. Windows is not free you know. Piracy is not allowed on XDA.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G850F folosind Tapatalk
30th January 2016, 01:09 PM |#596  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hey guys, I write here if you can help me with the x98 3g of my uncle.
Battery was running out with only 1 hour screen. I upgraded to the Kitkat (Iviva10) and thankfully seems that into enters Deep Sleep.
I have rooted and slowed down the cell at 1GHz. I also calibrated the battery, but the most I've taken has been 1hr 30min / 2hrs screen.

I'm desperate, I do not know what else to try. I think it came defective battery from day one. I talked with a SAT of my country and a battery change cost 60'00 euros. And I'm not sure if this would solve the problem. My uncle says it's too expensive. But I feel sad because the tablet is pristine and spectacular works. It's amazing how smooth running kitkat.

You think that I try to put him W10? Can you think of any way to fix this? If you want I can upload Beterbatterystats capture for you, or some other program that you tell me.
A greeting and thanks in advance :S
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
p98-air

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)