Thanks Meter: 1

By amitbhawani, Junior Member on 27th June 2014, 03:42 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd December 2015, 08:40 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitbhawani

Tried to talk to different representatives from Mcafee and they could not find a solution but anyway I have got this solved by going to the app and resetting it before the lock could show up. Will be writing down later on the complete procedure.

Thanks to everyone for contributing.

Regards

How do you go to app b4 It pops up mine is up to fast

16th January 2016, 05:26 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
McCafee lock code
If the phone was used by you, and you had your google account signed in, there's a good chance you can email the passcode to your gmail account associated with your Google account. Didn't know what to do to ol I popped in a sims to get a connection and sent email. It said sent to my email which I then checked to get the code. I never added a McCafee code since I purchased from a friend. When I reset it after I got the beey first time, it didn't ask for one. McCafee isn't looking too good imo. This site helped despite not going the same route. So thank you guys for not being selfish.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lgsucksumxs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2016, 08:30 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i got the same problem i bought the phone from my friend before he moved away and he doesnt remember the pin what do i do
30th January 2016, 01:39 PM |#44  
Flag Mardan
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
anyone who have such phones in hand and want to remove this stupid lock contact me are pm me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)