247 posts
Thanks Meter: 31

By ziggazee, Senior Member on 6th June 2014, 05:57 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th January 2016, 03:35 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
what can i do to troubleshoot?
I bought the analogix slimport adaptor for my g3. it randomly cuts out, my tv goes black and says no signal. is it worth my time to play around and swap out hdmi cables? or do any of you guys have a better suggestion for troubleshooting this?
I suspect its the adaptor itself but I prefer to no for sure before I send it back.

20th January 2016, 12:54 PM |#42  

More
Micromax MHL to LG G3 D690 not connected TV anyone can Help me Please
20th January 2016, 05:58 PM |#43  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintcmb

I bought the analogix slimport adaptor for my g3. it randomly cuts out, my tv goes black and says no signal. is it worth my time to play around and swap out hdmi cables? or do any of you guys have a better suggestion for troubleshooting this?
I suspect its the adaptor itself but I prefer to no for sure before I send it back.

Sounds like the adapter is the culprit.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

I recommend the one I got from Monoprice.com

Haven't had any issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerff

I've purchased 4 different makes and models of the slim port adapters.

All randomly cut in and out. Different cables, different tvs, different adapters, same phone, same results.

Lg sells no official accessory either.

I'm kinda upset. Suggestions or links?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

20th January 2016, 06:53 PM |#44  

More
update
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiguy99

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Haven't had any issues

I had a fellow G3 owner give the adapter a try, he had no problems. using the app ampere, I noticed the charging rate randomly changes, from 3000mah all the way down to 10mah, using different cables, chargers, and power sources. I suspect a bad or loose usb port.
I have one more idea, turn on usb debugging in developer options. if that doesn't work im almost 100% its the usb port.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentdhil

Micromax MHL to LG G3 D690 not connected TV anyone can Help me Please

my understanding is that the g3 doesn't support mhl, only slimport.
30th January 2016, 05:41 PM |#45  
Flag WALES, UK
Thanks Meter: 348

More
I've got the latest Chromecast and can watch any ideos, play games, no lag, completely mirror my lg g3 to my tv....wireless.

Matt
The Following User Says Thank You to matthew33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matthew33 Ad-Free
20th February 2016, 06:41 AM |#46  
Thanks Meter: 909

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Haven't had any issues

http://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=10252

This one right here?
23rd February 2016, 03:11 AM |#47  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryManMLS

http://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=10252

This one right here?

Yup!
The Following User Says Thank You to tiguy99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tiguy99 Ad-Free
9th March 2016, 05:42 PM |#48  

More
They have a new product, SlimPort NANO•CONSOLE with 4k. It's available on Indiegogo. You should check it out. There is also a new SlimPort HDMI 4K UHD adapter available through Amazon in certain countries. I'm hoping it will ship to the US soon. I want to try it out.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote:

Haven't had any issues

I have the official SlimPort HDMI SP1004 from Analogix and it's working great! Is this the one you have? Maybe yours is just defective. Why don't you contact SlimPort support. I'm sure they could help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)