FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.4.2]Ultimate Rom SM-N9005 NE4 v1 | [OTA][Fast, Stable, Battery Friendly][Updated 24/06][ONLINE]

340 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,211

By joosh3, Senior Member on 24th June 2014, 10:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2016, 08:11 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello good day. thank you for this ROM. but where can I see the pre installed themes? Thanks in advance.

30th January 2016, 05:30 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I installed this ROM but it blocked my device! After it booted up i enter my gmail like usual but then comes a samsung screen that says "this device is locked because of an abnormal factory reset..."

I have never made a samsung account and never had this problem when i installed different custom roms??
30th January 2016, 06:08 PM |#113  
Flag Almelo
Thanks Meter: 150

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N0TN4MED

I installed this ROM but it blocked my device! After it booted up i enter my gmail like usual but then comes a samsung screen that says "this device is locked because of an abnormal factory reset..."

I have never made a samsung account and never had this problem when i installed different custom roms??

Did you buy your device second hand or new? If you bought it second hand, you have to enter the account from the previous owner. Or delete 2 apk files from the ROM before flashing. I believe it was setupwizzard apk or something like that.). There are some other tricks to bypass it. Just google it. Good luck.
30th January 2016, 06:14 PM |#114  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niksie

Did you buy your device second hand or new? If you bought it second hand, you have to enter the account from the previous owner. Or delete 2 apk files from the ROM before flashing. I believe it was setupwizzard apk or something like that.). There are some other tricks to bypass it. Just google it. Good luck.

No it was always my phone. I could now fix it by registering a samsung account with my computer and enter it on the phone. Very strange...

But now i have problems with the ROM itself. When i try to install Xposed Framework this app always crashes: com.ficeto.customsettings

Everything inside the "Ultimate Rom Tools" section produces this crash.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)