Hello, I have a question. I am trying to root my (ATT note 3 ANDROID 4.4.4 N900A) which is wiped and I am using this websites instructions >>>http://androidmtk.com/root-samsung-g...ote-3-sm-n900a . In step 10 , The oldin program keeps FAILING . How do I get the oldin program to pass so that I can root my device . I appreciate your help and thanks in advance.
Installing LOLLIPOP with Root Using TWRP Backup Of LOLLIPOP OC1 OTA
FIRST DO THIS
1. You must have Safestrap Recovery working (you can boot to safestrap) If Not go to NC2 File below and Install NC2 Odin Files and get safestrap working.
2. Do a TWRP Backup if you have not done one.
1. Download all your files needed and copy to SDCARD
N900A_OC1_Lollipop_Stock_Rooted_Backup.zip (unzip and copy folder to TWRP backup folder)
SM-N900A_OC1_Firmware_Recovery-Flashable.zip 49.0 MB
1. Unzip N900A_OC1_Lollipop_Stock_Rooted_Backup.zip and copy to your TWRP backup folder (here is my TWRP Folder TWRP\BACKUPS\0b70b440\N900A_OC1_Lollipop_Stock_Roo ted_Backup
2. Odin install the NL1 Firmware.. Bootloader, Modem and Recovery (If your not Running NL1 and your on NC2 ) (just install AP recovery, BL bootloader and CP modem)
3. Boot to safestrap recovery, Press Wipe and slide the slider to ok the wipe.
4. Restore the backup "N900A_OC1_Lollipop_Stock_Rooted_Backup"
5. Without leaving Recovery install the SM-N900A_N900AUCUEOC1_OC1_Firmware_Recovery-Flashable.zip
6. Without leaving Recovery install UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.45.zip to update SuperSu for Lollipop
7. Without leaving Recovery install SM-N900A_N900AUCUEOC1_KERNEL_Recovery-Flashable.zip to boot to New Lollipop Update.
8. Press Reboot to boot Your New OTA with Root
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|