FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[BIN]{LGFlashTool} Unbrick/Unroot/Flash ANY (P769, MS769, P760) in Download Mode

221 posts
Thanks Meter: 115
 
By sammyz, Senior Member on 11th May 2014, 08:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th November 2015, 08:04 PM |#101  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andytorres

Hi:
I have a LG P769 that is stuck at the tmobile logo, I have followed the instructions in this post, but after step 15, the flash tool shows me this:

Code:
PID: NULL
IMEI: NULL
StartDownload()
RomBinary Download set Port 41
RomBinary Download start
lgP769_cp.fls
StartDownload Exception
F00000002
Has anyone had that issue? Any ideas of what could be wrong?
Thanks

Welcome to the "Broken LG phones" club. Theres a solution posted in the last page. This should work otherwise just send a reply to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenII

For all those who are having issues with "Download Fail!!" after 6 or 7 seconds, do the following (I'm sure there's an easier way, but I didn't care to dedicate too much time, I just found the simplest/quickest solution)

Go To: Place KDZ IN HERE --> Tools
Right click on "EXTRACT KDZ TO BIN" then click Edit
Find the following line DEL "%BIN%[*].bin" *.fls and change it to DEL "%BIN%[*].bin"

Use the tool as you normally would, then when you're following the directions, instead of just adding the .bin file to the list of files, also select the .fls file....all will be fine...****, I didn't even have to change the port number on the phone...but that might have been a fluke.

Enjoy, I hope it helps.

(Note: I rarely check XDA these days, and I almost NEVER check/answer PMs, sorry guys)

The Following User Says Thank You to AshIndigo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AshIndigo Ad-Free
 
 
17th November 2015, 08:46 PM |#102  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshIndigo

Welcome to the "Broken LG phones" club. Theres a solution posted in the last page. This should work otherwise just send a reply to me.

Thanks, @AshIndigo, that did the trick!!! It spent a while stuck at 30%, but then it quickly moved to 80%, rebooted the phone and showed me the phone configuration wizard... I took it from there, set up the phone, and eventually the flash tool threw an error, but the phone was flashed, up and running. I can't thank you enough, I've spent days trying to revive it. Kudos!!!
18th November 2015, 01:57 PM |#103  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andytorres

Hi:
I have a LG P769 that is stuck at the tmobile logo, I have followed the instructions in this post, but after step 15, the flash tool shows me this:

Code:
PID: NULL
IMEI: NULL
StartDownload()
RomBinary Download set Port 41
RomBinary Download start
lgP769_cp.fls
StartDownload Exception
F00000002
Has anyone had that issue? Any ideas of what could be wrong?
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytorres

Thanks, @AshIndigo, that did the trick!!! It spent a while stuck at 30%, but then it quickly moved to 80%, rebooted the phone and showed me the phone configuration wizard... I took it from there, set up the phone, and eventually the flash tool threw an error, but the phone was flashed, up and running. I can't thank you enough, I've spent days trying to revive it. Kudos!!!

Have fun with it Your in a far better position than me right now my partitions are messed up and I cant get back to s/w mode
4th February 2016, 01:14 PM |#104  
er.davinder's Avatar
Senior Member
Looking for GPS location
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajoPrimate

You're welcome danek731, enjoy your L9.
Cheers. Good luck.

Sent from my LG P76020p-EUR-XX unlocked and rooted

@BajoPrimate I have the exact same problem ..

Can you please tell me where i can i find DLL and BIN for P765,
I phone is bricked i can't use offline brick method cause it stops at 15 %,
this method stops at F0000002 error in the begining .

can i flash p760 rom on p765 with this LGTOOL ?
4th February 2016, 07:46 PM |#105  
BajoPrimate's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sondika
Thanks Meter: 221
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by er.davinder

@BajoPrimate I have the exact same problem ..

Can you please tell me where i can i find DLL and BIN for P765,
I phone is bricked i can't use offline brick method cause it stops at 15 %,
this method stops at F0000002 error in the begining .

can i flash p760 rom on p765 with this LGTOOL ?

Hi @er.davinder
You could try in GSM-Forums, I donīt remember if that files where available, though.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show....php?p=8986537

Sorry, but Iīm not sure about flashing p760 rom on p765.
Cheers. Good luck.
5th February 2016, 04:54 AM |#106  
er.davinder's Avatar
Senior Member
Looking for GPS location
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajoPrimate

Hi @er.davinder
You could try in GSM-Forums, I donīt remember if that files where available, though.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show....php?p=8986537

Sorry, but Iīm not sure about flashing p760 rom on p765.
Cheers. Good luck.

Now my most favorite backup phone is dead . RIP

Well i heard p760 firmware was compatible with p765 with offline unbrick method..

So I flashed this p760 bin file on p765 via LG flash tool, The phone is totally brick now,

All partitions got corrupted , can't flash anything via fastboot, x loader , u boot , boot partitions all become invalid partitions, can't even boot temporary recovery., Cannot flash new aloader and uboot dues this error
@sammyz
Is it possible to format and make partitions via fastboot ?
I cannot enter S/W mode anymore , Phone is dead no sign of live, it has fastboot but i cant flash anything due to wrong corrupt partitions.
Please give your expert opinion on this.
Last edited by er.davinder; 5th February 2016 at 09:58 AM.
26th February 2016, 08:16 AM |#107  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Same thing here. I have tried with a 910K USB cable (homemade) and the procedure described in this thread. The flashing process starts but the phone will disconnect at about 15% (and won't reappear in device manager) and I have to start again.
17th March 2016, 03:44 AM |#108  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
for P768
can it be used for P768? thank you
23rd March 2016, 07:51 PM |#109  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello @sammyz, I have problem with this solution. I installed everything what did you wrote in first post. When I click "start" in LG tool in first box (com41) program always return me "ready !!!". What i did wrong ? Please give me some tips.

I unplug and plug again and nothing change, still status "ready". How i can change status and start flashing ?

Thank you very much for help.
Last edited by BooBski; 23rd March 2016 at 10:10 PM.
24th March 2016, 12:14 AM |#110  
reggiexp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag {^_*}
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
i have problem i installed cm13
and i lost recovery and cm13 laggs (nfc stopped) and i cant use it at all how do i get recovery back??...

humm still omap factory download fail.. help plzzzzzzzz
149sec.. i need to flash my phone i lost recovery and bootloader i flashed cm13 and it's messed up.. cant boot recovery from adb or anything...
Last edited by reggiexp; 24th March 2016 at 01:56 AM.
24th March 2016, 01:28 AM |#111  
reggiexp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag {^_*}
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshIndigo

Welcome to the "Broken LG phones" club. Theres a solution posted in the last page. This should work otherwise just send a reply to me.

i got omap factory downlaod fail 00000000
euh help 149sec.... **** me i hate this phone

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes