FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Please help me with a Bluestacks problem. thanks

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By kjolv, Junior Member on 15th June 2014, 04:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all !!
First of all i´m new here on xda forums, so lets get to the problem i am facing already.
So on windows 7 i installed bluestacks and everything installed fine, but the bluestacks dont open at all, just keeps initializing.
And so i installed windows 8.1, again i tried bluestacks, same as on windows 7 everything installed but when start, it stucks on initializing.

I think i know where the problem is, for some unknown reason its not creating the sdcard data as it would, like shows on the above image.

but in my friend´s pc all are ok

and these files that look like the sdcard store are incredible small compared to the same ones on my friend´s pc

Sorry for the ugly post and bad english, as i said i´m new here and english is not my native language.

I hope the best for you all, and please help me if you know hot to fix it.
Thanks!!

15th June 2014, 08:01 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Whats the actual hardware that you have ? It gets stuck if your pc is too weak or theres a problem with your video drivers.
15th June 2014, 04:34 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton333

Whats the actual hardware that you have ? It gets stuck if your pc is too weak or theres a problem with your video drivers.

Actually its a very poorly netbook configuration as i show in the dxdiag log attached below, but i continue thinking its not the actual problem, and thanks for replying.
Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt - [Click for QR Code] (64.9 KB, 366 views)
6th February 2016, 05:51 PM |#4  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 1,999

Donate to Me
More
i got the samething
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)