FORUMS

[Tool][Windows] Control a device with a broken screen. Now with touchscreen support!!

145 posts
Thanks Meter: 183

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd January 2016, 10:10 AM |#241  
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by railinandnailin

I cannot get to my phones file system when it wants me to find the path to the adb because my Galaxy S5 is seen as a media player on my pc and not a drive. Is there any way to fix this?

Enable "android debugging" and then connect your device....

4th January 2016, 12:45 AM |#242  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raviindia

Enable "android debugging" and then connect your device....

I am 99.99% sure it was enabled just due to the several things ive used it for. I have tried my galaxy tab 3 on this and it still does not work even when debugging is 100% confirmed to be on. The device is still seen as a media device and does not allow the program to find the path.
Last edited by railinandnailin; 4th January 2016 at 12:47 AM.
12th January 2016, 05:36 AM |#243  

More
I'm on busted face OnePlus One with pattern lock screen. I can see the screen but no touch response. I thought that debug was turned on but doesn't seem to be.

I downloaded the app, didn't work out of the box. Tried every resolution just in case (mine is 1920x1080). Downloaded the Android SDK and point to the adb.exe that came with it; didn't work. Tried restarting the ADB service as well as the program. I tried booting into recovery and using adb shell but get "error: no devices found".

My phone comes up only as A001 on my laptop. I tried uninstalling the A001 drivers and the Android drivers that came with the SDK then reinstalling the SDK Android drivers. Phone still only came up as A001.

I have a USB OTG on order but it doesn't come until Wednesday because I ordered it so late. My #1 preference would be to cancel the order and get this to work without it.

Honestly searched for and tried as much as I could before posting a question. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.
13th January 2016, 11:27 PM |#244  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can somebody please reupload the XP Version?
17th January 2016, 09:17 PM |#245  

More
Very useful tool when in the need k.janku1, thank you.
I bought the "Premium" version just for saying thanks although I cannot see it installing the VNC server.
Anyway, it's of great help.

Does anyone know how can I execute the menu-button action?
There is 'back', 'home' and the third button, which I would have expected to execute the menu-action but it loads the list of open applications to scroll through.
How can I emulate pressing the menu hardware button? (like the left button on the Samsung Galaxy S series)
Last edited by commander-keen; 18th January 2016 at 11:16 AM.
21st January 2016, 06:32 PM |#246  

More
my phone broken i don't see anything. i download and use programe but it can't work .
when i connected my phone with pc it didn't work.
can you help me, please .
http://www.upsieutoc.com/images/2016/01/21/Untitled1aa39d.png
23rd January 2016, 11:39 PM |#247  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
finally, i'm able to see my phone, but i got "rejected" i can't use the touch and can't see the screen, how can i solve this?

in recovery i can use adb as i want, in fact i pulled the build.prop and edit by notepad, maybe there's a way to edit the autorization file and manually insert my pc?
Last edited by icedzed; 24th January 2016 at 12:36 AM.
25th January 2016, 08:06 PM |#248  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedzed

finally, i'm able to see my phone, but i got "rejected" i can't use the touch and can't see the screen, how can i solve this?

in recovery i can use adb as i want, in fact i pulled the build.prop and edit by notepad, maybe there's a way to edit the autorization file and manually insert my pc?

bump
28th January 2016, 12:14 PM |#249  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedzed

bump, please
6th February 2016, 07:52 PM |#250  

More
my samsung s4 i9500 its screen not working and it have fresh android lolipop on the setup screen and sure the usb debug is off
so is there any way to enable usb debug and use this tool?
please help
thx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, broken, control, screen, tool
Previous Thread Next Thread