7 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By zidacj, Junior Member on 12th April 2014, 03:15 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th July 2015, 08:11 PM |#71  
Flag Havana
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi. Also u can find it here: http://samsung-updates.com/details/2...AUCU1ANCE.html
Last edited by lorcopotia; 15th July 2015 at 08:48 PM.

15th July 2015, 11:15 PM |#72  
Flag Havana

More
If u want to root and use ANG3 kernel U can find it here
Last edited by lorcopotia; 15th July 2015 at 11:19 PM.
23rd August 2015, 03:29 AM |#73  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Did you downgrade from high version?
4th October 2015, 10:52 PM |#74  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathTripp

To be clear, the download is a single .rar file containing a folder that has four separate .tar.md5 files; AP, BL, CP, and CSC.

When someone goes to flash this using odin, do they just press AP and select the AP file? Or do they also need to press BL and select the BL file, press CP and select the CP file, and press CSC and select the CSC file in addition to that?

I hope my question is understood.

I'm asking because I did AP only, but I'm having a problem where "Unfortunately, email has stopped" is popping up constantly. "Unfortunately, weather has stopped" pops up too.

Thanks for your time.

Update: So I just did a factory reset and those two problems are gone; however, now it appears that I don't have any mobile data connection.

Update2: I just reflashed using AP, CP, and CSC and everything is back to normal. It looks like by flashing AP only my baseband version stayed NG3.

Thanks for this thread.

in order to get all 4 files you need to extract with winrar
13th October 2015, 12:34 AM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
If you go back to that ROM via ODIN, can you then go to Lollipop with Bootloader that supports rooting?
28th October 2015, 05:39 PM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Hello,

I'm on 5.0 (BOF3) firmware. Can I flash stock rom mentioned along with all BL etc stuff and then just get OTA update to get back to Lolipop? I don't care about rooting, locked bootloader etc. I want to go back to complete stock.
8th February 2016, 02:57 PM |#77  
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 16

More
So when you've tried flashing everything you can find via Odin, have used Kies only for it to fail after it's 6GB download and can only gain access to the "Download" screen on your Galaxy S5 SM-G900A what do you do then? Lol!

Thanks to everything for their contributions and assistance!

PAinguIN
17th May 2016, 06:26 AM |#78  

More
Didn't work on me unfortunately I downloaded Odin set my phone to download mode put in every md5 file in the correct position and when I press start on Odin after 2 or 3 seconds it says fail and I have to remove battery from my phone
Someone please help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)