FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][Sprint] ViperOneM8 5.0.2 ◦ Tweaks | HUB | Sidebar | OTA ○ 6.20.651.3

4,793 posts
Thanks Meter: 20,506
 
By Turge, Recognized Developer on 12th April 2014, 07:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th February 2016, 07:45 PM |#3151  
Kolczyk's Avatar
Member
Bensenville
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMindTrixx

Has anyone tried flashing v5.0.1 with the new firmware?



http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=28685


Rooted, S-Off, HTC One M8 HK
TWRP Recovery 2.8.7.0
HBoot 3.19.0.0000
Firmware 6.20.654.3
ROM Viper One M8 4.3.0
Kernel 3.4.0-Hypernova-m8-1.5.1-Sense
MassStash@zaichron-lin #10
SMP PREEMPT
Android 5.0.1 with HK Sound
Carrier: Sprint
The Following User Says Thank You to Kolczyk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kolczyk Ad-Free
 
 
11th February 2016, 12:41 PM |#3152  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I installed this Rom on my Sprint m8. It installed and all but the HTC messaging app, music and some widgets aren't there. Is that how it's supposed to be ? Or did I go wrong somewhere
11th February 2016, 12:44 PM |#3153  
Kratos90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Theatre of Dreams
Thanks Meter: 825
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigben88

I installed this Rom on my Sprint m8. It installed and all but the HTC messaging app, music and some widgets aren't there. Is that how it's supposed to be ? Or did I go wrong somewhere

Are you sure you didn't select them to be uninstalled in the aroma installer? What version of TWRP are you using?
11th February 2016, 01:06 PM |#3154  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos90

Are you sure you didn't select them to be uninstalled in the aroma installer? What version of TWRP are you using?

No I'm sure I didn't I just selected all the HTC apps when it told me choose which ones to install. I didn't see a check box for the messaging app I'm using twrp version 2.7. Something like that lol
11th February 2016, 01:09 PM |#3155  
Kratos90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Theatre of Dreams
Thanks Meter: 825
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigben88

No I'm sure I didn't I just selected all the HTC apps when it told me choose which ones to install. I didn't see a check box for the messaging app I'm using twrp version 2.7. Something like that lol

It tells you to select the apps you DON'T want to install lol, it uninstalls/does not install the apps that you select, and use TWRP 2.8.7.0, dirty flash and try again
The Following User Says Thank You to Kratos90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kratos90 Ad-Free
11th February 2016, 01:20 PM |#3156  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos90

It tells you to select the apps you DON'T want to install lol, it uninstalls/does not install the apps that you select, and use TWRP 2.8.7.0, dirty flash and try again

Lmao I'm so stupid. I'll do it again then. That is hilarious cause I checked everything 😂😂😂 but I'll try again. How do I upgrade twrp

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos90

It tells you to select the apps you DON'T want to install lol, it uninstalls/does not install the apps that you select, and use TWRP 2.8.7.0, dirty flash and try again

Lmao I'm so stupid. I'll do it again then. That is hilarious cause I checked everything 😂😂😂 but I'll try again. How do I upgrade twrp
11th February 2016, 01:37 PM |#3157  
Kratos90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Theatre of Dreams
Thanks Meter: 825
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigben88

Lmao I'm so stupid. I'll do it again then. That is hilarious cause I checked everything 😂😂😂 but I'll try again. How do I upgrade twrp

https://dl.twrp.me/m8/ download 2.8.7.0 from there and install using a method from https://twrp.me/devices/htconem8gsm.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Kratos90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kratos90 Ad-Free
13th February 2016, 01:17 PM |#3158  
Kratos90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Theatre of Dreams
Thanks Meter: 825
 
Donate to Me
More
Sprint Support Added in ViperOneM8 5.0.2
ViperOneM8 5.0.2 with Sprint Support

Ivicask has added Sprint carrier support to the ROM, M8 download page is not updated yet so please use the link in Ivicask's post (linked above). M8 download page will be updated shortly to reflect the new version. Latest Sprint firmware - 6.20.651.3 is required. Enjoy Vipermallow!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kratos90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kratos90 Ad-Free
13th February 2016, 03:25 PM |#3159  
Kolczyk's Avatar
Member
Bensenville
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos90

ViperOneM8 5.0.2 with Sprint Support

Ivicask has added Sprint carrier support to the ROM, M8 download page is not updated yet so please use the link in Ivicask's post (linked above). M8 download page will be updated shortly to reflect the new version. Latest Sprint firmware - 6.20.651.3 is required. Enjoy Vipermallow!

Got this when try to download.

Rooted, S-Off, HTC One M8 HK
TWRP Recovery 2.8.7.0
HBoot 3.19.0.0000
Firmware 6.20.654.3
ROM Viper One M8 4.3.0
Kernel 3.4.0-Hypernova-m8-1.5.1-Sense
MassStash@zaichron-lin #10
SMP PREEMPT
Android 5.0.1 with HK Sound
Carrier: Sprint
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (15).png
Views:	222
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	3644929  
13th February 2016, 03:30 PM |#3160  
Kratos90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Theatre of Dreams
Thanks Meter: 825
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolczyk

Got this when try to download.

Rooted, S-Off, HTC One M8 HK
TWRP Recovery 2.8.7.0
HBoot 3.19.0.0000
Firmware 6.20.654.3
ROM Viper One M8 4.3.0
Kernel 3.4.0-Hypernova-m8-1.5.1-Sense
MassStash@zaichron-lin #10
SMP PREEMPT
Android 5.0.1 with HK Sound
Carrier: Sprint

Lol so? It's safe, you can clearly see it's from our AFH, nothing is wrong with it, change your settings to allow it or unblock the download.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kratos90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kratos90 Ad-Free
13th February 2016, 03:39 PM |#3161  
Kolczyk's Avatar
Member
Bensenville
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos90

Lol so? It's safe, you can clearly see it's from our AFH, nothing is wrong with it, change your settings to allow it or unblock the download.

I now. Downloaded on different pc without problem, but do not now what wrong with this one.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes