FORUMS

View Poll Results: What's your preferred debloating method for future versions of JasmineROM?

Fully loaded, for personal debloating

140 Vote(s)
18.69%
Lite debloating, to keep all useful apps

96 Vote(s)
12.82%
Moderate debloating, to keep some useful apps

112 Vote(s)
14.95%
Extreme debloating, to keep only essential apps

122 Vote(s)
16.29%
Separate packages, to customize the installation

279 Vote(s)
37.25%

[ROM] [LP] [5.0] [RE/DE] [Xposed] [MultiSystem] JasmineROM v6.1 [Sep 11, 2015]

3,522 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,547

By hsbadr, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 23rd May 2014, 04:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v6.1 Update [Sep 11, 2015]
10th February 2016, 04:55 PM |#12471  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I have a Verizon Galaxy Note 3, with Jasmine ROM 6.1 flashed. The phone, upon initial boot, is snappy, but then starts to lag and finally reboots. This continues throughout the day. Anybody else have this problem? I have tried running both regular system and MultiSystem's virtual system for this ROM/image.

I may try a complete wipe this week and see if that clears any states that are screwing up the phone, but I really do not want to go that route due to the time to rebuild the phone and reinstall all of my software.

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers,
B.D.

11th February 2016, 06:52 AM |#12472  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
So....I was on 6.0 and I was trying to upgrade to 6.1, I did the whole virtual system route and I still think I bricked my phone. Can't get in, just gets stuck on the "android logo"....Any idea on what I need to do and am I going to lose root?

****EDIT: I was able to get it to boot up by taking out the sd card, but when I turn it off and put the sd card back in, it won't boot...why is this? When it booted up without sd card, it showed jasmine 5.0.2.
Last edited by Logan3824; 11th February 2016 at 07:18 AM.
Yesterday, 11:45 AM |#12473  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan3824

So....I was on 6.0 and I was trying to upgrade to 6.1, I did the whole virtual system route and I still think I bricked my phone. Can't get in, just gets stuck on the "android logo"....Any idea on what I need to do and am I going to lose root?

****EDIT: I was able to get it to boot up by taking out the sd card, but when I turn it off and put the sd card back in, it won't boot...why is this? When it booted up without sd card, it showed jasmine 5.0.2.

If it works the way I think it does, when you take out the SD card MultiSystem defaults back to the phone's system partition. when you put it back in, it finds the default rom slot you were using and loads that. May be something wrong with the image you are using, or like me, you didn't factory reset after loading the new image.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)