FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [UPDATE 21/07/14] MYBA ROM v3.7.21 - [XXUGNG2] - [KK 4.4.2] - [SIV - GT-I9505]

101 posts
Thanks Meter: 193
 
Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2016, 12:55 PM |#271  
N3oTraX's Avatar
Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Hi, any F2FS support ? I didn't read the kernel specs, so I ask here

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Hi, is there any F2FS support ?
 
 
11th June 2016, 01:15 PM |#272  
alesu69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heblu

Thank you guys that you made me remember one of my favourite rom ever
Flashed 2 days ago and this 2 years old software is incredible!!!
So fast and a beautiful batt life. I will keep it for a while

Yea, this one or wanamlite. We flash daily the latest roms in pursuit for a good battery life and stability when all we have to do is to look back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3oTraX

Hi, any F2FS support ? I didn't read the kernel specs, so I ask here

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Hi, is there any F2FS support ?

No, there is no F2FS support on this kernel.
13th June 2016, 07:28 AM |#273  
Member
Flag Primors'k
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
i have a problem with xposed installed - auto rotation doesnt work in any apps, only in camera works.
any fix for it?
13th June 2016, 07:47 AM |#274  
alesu69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDme

i have a problem with xposed installed - auto rotation doesnt work in any apps, only in camera works.
any fix for it?

Download this, paste it in /system/lib/ and change its permissions to 0644 (rw-r-r): https://mega.co.nz/#!X94VhRhT!cXBmuh...5cVmZitt8rVOqw

You uninstalled samsung hub.
The Following User Says Thank You to alesu69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alesu69 Ad-Free
13th June 2016, 08:46 AM |#275  
Member
Flag Primors'k
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alesu69

Download this, paste it in /system/lib/ and change its permissions to 0644 (rw-r-r): https://mega.co.nz/#!X94VhRhT!cXBmuh...5cVmZitt8rVOqw

You uninstalled samsung hub.

thank you, works now =)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
f4bioo, myba rom, zumbi droid

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes