4 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By fwberg, Junior Member on 1st March 2014, 02:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2016, 04:53 PM |#31  
Flag check
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can someone post a link to what i need to flash same problem as first member in thread galaxy s5 902l from straight talk og2 firmware flashed twrp but get the erro message but im still able to boot into recovery and make backups is this a problem or am i good to go

24th February 2016, 03:58 PM |#32  

More
need emergency help to solve recovery boot loop without TWRP and CWM installed.
hello, i think i just bricked my note 3. i accidentally boot the phone into the recovery mode on my sm-n9005 singapore lte version.
i downloaded this application called Quick Boot (Reboot) by GHCV on google play store. upon opening up the application and selecting the "Recovery" mode, it rebooted my phone into the recovery mode but there is a problem. it keep on saying: "Recovery is not SEandroid enforcing set warranty bit: recovery" and it constantly stuck in the recovery boot loop ever since then till now. my note 3 sm-9005 5.0 version is rooted by kingo root. i tried to install TWRP into my note 3 but failed, on the odin 10.7 it showed that it is successful but on my phone it doesn't even go into TWRP recovery mode. i tried these steps but all failed: pull out battery then press volume down, power button and home button for awhile then put in battery; boot it into download mode then press volume down to restart but still it brings me to recovery boot loop. i cannot even go and hardware reset my phone anymore. please help me i need my this phone urgently as this is my every day phone. i didnt flash CWM too as i ran out of time. please reply me as soon as possible to my email 12mrjacobtan24@gmail.com thanks. urgently needed help.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe

The way I did this is, first install the cwm recovery then flash cf-root after. You can always use odin to flash back the original firmware.

how do i use odin to flash back the original firmware?? please help me i posted 1 post describing my problem
thanks
24th February 2016, 11:06 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 777

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind_tan

hello, i think i just bricked my note 3. i accidentally boot the phone into the recovery mode on my sm-n9005 singapore lte version.
i downloaded this application called Quick Boot (Reboot) by GHCV on google play store. upon opening up the application and selecting the "Recovery" mode, it rebooted my phone into the recovery mode but there is a problem. it keep on saying: "Recovery is not SEandroid enforcing set warranty bit: recovery" and it constantly stuck in the recovery boot loop ever since then till now. my note 3 sm-9005 5.0 version is rooted by kingo root. i tried to install TWRP into my note 3 but failed, on the odin 10.7 it showed that it is successful but on my phone it doesn't even go into TWRP recovery mode. i tried these steps but all failed: pull out battery then press volume down, power button and home button for awhile then put in battery; boot it into download mode then press volume down to restart but still it brings me to recovery boot loop. i cannot even go and hardware reset my phone anymore. please help me i need my this phone urgently as this is my every day phone. i didnt flash CWM too as i ran out of time. please reply me as soon as possible to my email 12mrjacobtan24@gmail.com thanks. urgently needed help.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

how do i use odin to flash back the original firmware?? please help me i posted 1 post describing my problem
thanks

Just make sure the pc detects the phone. Use odin 1.85. Flash official firmware/twrp and see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-N920C
25th February 2016, 12:33 AM |#34  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosli59564

Just make sure the pc detects the phone. Use odin 1.85. Flash official firmware/twrp and see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-N920C

where can i download and install odin 1.85? i can't find it
25th February 2016, 11:28 AM |#35  
Flag Steinfeld
Thanks Meter: 297

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind_tan

where can i download and install odin 1.85? i can't find it

Check your thread you opened. I added your needed stuff there.
7th April 2016, 05:37 PM |#36  

More
ERROR: KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING. I have a galaxy tab s2 (SM-T810). Please help
7th April 2016, 06:29 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 4,746

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfDerp

ERROR: KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING. I have a galaxy tab s2 (SM-T810). Please help

Wrong forum.
12th May 2016, 03:29 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Or not solved? Can not enter download mode
Hi, I am working on a sprint note 3 model SM-N900P

I Rooted Odin3 3.10.6

I installed twrp - teamwin recovery project 3.0.2-1

I installed supersu

I installed flashify

I installed samsung galaxy note 3 cleaner v0.5

I maybe installed n900-cwm-recovery-6.0.5.0, (or I tried to install it, not sure)

I was trying to install smartdebloater because note cleaner didn't work.

Now I am getting the black screen with the white 'samsung galaxy note 3' logo
and at the top of the screen I am seeing
recovery booting........ (in blue)
recovery is not seandroid enforcing ( in red)
set warranty bit: recovery (in yellow)
That flips to a team win screen recovery project 3.0.2-1

That opens on this;
running open recovery script
installing zip
updating partition details...
...done
full selinux support is present
running open recovery script
installing zip file '/sdcard/download/smartdebloater+v3+kk+n5009.zip'
checking for mds file
skipping mds check no mds file found
starting aroma installer version 2.7orc2
(c) 2013 by amarullz xda-developers
After a short time it loops back to the first screen with the red blue and yellow script at the top.

If I remove the battery and press the start button it enters this loop.
If I remove the battery and press the up volume, home and power it enters this loop
If I remove the battery and press power it enters this loop.

I have pressed the three buttons with the battery out. It enters this loop when I put the battery back in.

Sometimes it enters the loop when I put the battery back in without pushing anything.

Odin is not finding the device and neither is it showing up as a device in explorer, so I can't do anything from my laptop.

Going quietly crazy here, any insight or hail marys will be appreciated.
12th May 2016, 03:54 PM |#39  

More
Wrong forum.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-sprint
12th May 2016, 04:15 PM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sorry? how is this the 'wrong forum'?
This thread is; Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting SOLVED recovery is not seandroid enforcing set warrenty bit : recovery --> loop by fwberg
which is what I have, and is dealing with the issues I am having.

I am happy to begin a new thread if that would be useful, but I don't get why this is not the correct place.

Thanks
12th May 2016, 05:56 PM |#41  

More
How is the fact that this is not Sprint Note 3 forum.
A reply or flash may be not for your product and brick your phone.
Scroll down the forum to Sprint Note 3. QUestions.

Sent from my SM-N920C using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Personally I would formate system data cache via Recovery then flash stock rom via Odin.
Could be you have installed something not for Sprint Note model

Sent from my SM-N920C using XDA-Developers mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
not seandroid enforcing, recovery booting, set warrenty bit: recovery loop, sm-n9005

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)