22 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

By vinte007, Junior Member on 15th May 2014, 11:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th February 2016, 02:55 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
sir plz show me the step by step proceder ...bcoz i can't install rom

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi.306

Wow, new ROM..............

Thanks a ton man......
you rocks..

sir tell me also how to install plz plz plz plzzzzzzzz

20th July 2016, 01:55 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Issues while recording video
Hello community, I recently installed two custom ROM on a 4G Infuse, everything is working well so far, exept when I'm recording a video and I can see some delays and freeze the image. It only happens with 2 rom I've recently installed, never with the original ROM (2.3.6), I installed the ROM are the first Android 4.4.4 and 4.4.2 (Cyanfox) the second. Can someone help me with this ?. Thank you all in advance.
23rd July 2016, 08:26 PM |#53  
Flag Tulsa
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexeib2

Hello community, I recently installed two custom ROM on a 4G Infuse, everything is working well so far, exept when I'm recording a video and I can see some delays and freeze the image. It only happens with 2 rom I've recently installed, never with the original ROM (2.3.6), I installed the ROM are the first Android 4.4.4 and 4.4.2 (Cyanfox) the second. Can someone help me with this ?. Thank you all in advance.

Anything beyond Gingerbread will turn your Infuse video into a fail. The drivers for later OS versions are incompatible with the older hardware, so video is kaput, and there never has been a fix for it. I went back to Gingerbread over a year ago, simply because of the video. And the bloat.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm 11, cyanfox, cyanogenmod 11, infuse, kitkat

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)