[Q] ZTE Z730 (Concord II) Root?

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By CameronF, Junior Member on 5th June 2014, 07:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th February 2016, 08:14 AM |#31  

More
Ok i tried flowhawks adec asec zip on android forums. Adb starting running then nothing. I read to rename folder w no spaces, did that still nothing can u pls help

Sent from my Z730 using XDA Premium HD app

19th February 2016, 08:33 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisbracken07

Ok i tried flowhawks adec asec zip on android forums. Adb starting running then nothing. I read to rename folder w no spaces, did that still nothing can u pls help

Not sure why my MEGA link is broken, as the file is still on the server. I'll try to re-up it if I remember in the morning.
However, make sure that you have drivers installed for the device. If you open a command prompt to the folder where the adb.exe file resides... run the "adb devices" command and see if it returns anything. if not, you have a driver problem.
19th February 2016, 01:51 PM |#33  

More
I also had a problem w MEGA link so had to go w older version. Not sure if that makes difference, I have ran adb devices which comes back w my device. Adb reboot recovery works as well. I read to add the word pause at the end of string to see what error i get and every cmd that was ran comes back as unknown internal/external cmd (something similar) not at home now to verify. Thnx again for all your help

19th February 2016, 09:45 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisbracken07

I also had a problem w MEGA link so had to go w older version. Not sure if that makes difference, I have ran adb devices which comes back w my device. Adb reboot recovery works as well. I read to add the word pause at the end of string to see what error i get and every cmd that was ran comes back as unknown internal/external cmd (something similar) not at home now to verify. Thnx again for all your help

Here is a link to my v3 of the root script:
https://mega.nz/#!GoFmmZQa!NuFYKdViv...QmBEy0tIoFpO4g

I'm not the OP in that other thread, so I can't update the download link there.
My version still has some minor bugs, but most of the time works just fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to twig123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift twig123 Ad-Free
20th February 2016, 07:43 AM |#35  

More
Ok no problem. Thank you very much

20th February 2016, 09:19 AM |#36  

More
Worked like charm

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)