By Cocytan, Member on 10th April 2014, 02:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st February 2016, 09:10 AM |#71  
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperjusty

motasim masood, I'm glad to hear all went well. I am thinking of having another go at upgrading. What camera app do you use in lollipop and is the quality of the camera changed at all with a change from Kit Kat touchwiz to lollipop cm12?! And, I assume titanium or helium would be able to bring back the app data, even though it's across to a different rom? I'm a little rusty on the rom switching, as I used to do it all the time on my nexus, and now I have a new baby, so, I have less time to do everything and I want to be sure the camera is working well before I flash away! Plus my phone has been slowing and I put a new and faster SD card, which is not performing like I expect.... So, I was waiting for the moment to reset anyway!
Thanks ahead for the help!

I am using default cm12 camera app i did not see any difference between KitKat and cm 12 camera app.but i wil suggest that u use google camera app that makes lot difference....yes if u already backup the stock apps then they will work on ur cm 12 rom. as kind of SD card problem i never been through so no idea. good luck

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)