Thanks Meter: 716

By mdiaz33685, Senior Member on 11th April 2014, 05:23 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th April 2015, 08:33 AM |#121  
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
Hello dev. I am using n900t and I need Turkish(Türkçe) language for this phone. Is this Multilingual and is there Türkçe (Turkish) in it?

10th April 2015, 09:36 AM |#122  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdyasar

Hello dev. I am using n900t and I need Turkish(Türkçe) language for this phone. Is this Multilingual and is there Türkçe (Turkish) in it?

Sorry. I don't see that package installed. This is a complete installation. Tmobile didn't put that in there.
13th April 2015, 12:41 PM |#123  
Flag Tulsa, Ok
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685

N900TUVUCNB4_hltetmo_Stock_Odex_Not_Rooted_NoKnox-TetheringMOD.zip - Download Link

N900TUVUDNE6_hltetmo_Stock_Odex_Not_Rooted_NoKnox-TetheringMOD.zip - Download Link

N900TUVUDNF1-hltetmo_Stock_Odex_Not_Rooted_NoKnox-TetheringMOD.zip - Download Link

N900TUVUDNF4-hltetmo_Stock_Odex_Not_Rooted_NoKnox-TetheringMOD.zip - Download Link

N900TUVUDNF9-hltetmo_Stock_Odex_Not_Rooted_NoKnox-TetheringMOD.zip - Download Link

N900TUVUFOB6_hltetmo_Stock_Odex_Not_Rooted_NoKnox-TetheringMOD.zip Download Link = NEWEST UPLOADED ROM

For this New version - N900TUVUDNF9 - in APN settings, select T-Mobile US LTE as default and change the following...
the only thing missing was MMSC=http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

in APN settings, select T-Mobile Tethering as default and change the following...
APN = epc.tmobile.com
MMSC= http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
MCC = 310
MNC = 260
APN type= default,supl,mms (this will make it default APN)
APN protocol = IPv4
APN roaming protocol = IPv4

Then restart phone, or turn off mobile data, and then turn mobile data back on, or turn on airplane mode, and then turn off airplane mode.
FOR THE TETHERING = I use HOTSPOT TOGGLE WIDGET - (com.fattin.togglewidget.hotspot.apk ) - from the Play Store, its free....

im using FOXFI, others are using WIFI TETHER ROUTER... ...

Just go to settings, connection, mobile networks, access point name..
The Following User Says Thank You to byrdtulsa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift byrdtulsa Ad-Free
21st January 2016, 09:24 PM |#124  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL

Donate to Me
More
Model SM-N900T
Model name GALAXY Note 3
Country USA (T-Mobile)
Version Android 5.0
Changelist 6005498
Build date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 10:46:19 +0000
Product code TMB
PDA N900TUVUFOL1
CSC N900TTMBFOL1

just uploaded firmware...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdiaz33685 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mdiaz33685 Ad-Free
29th January 2016, 02:59 PM |#125  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Selam, Türkçe sadece N9005 modelde var qualcom chipset Uluslararası rom yuklersen bütün lisanlar var Türkçe dahil.
Last edited by senozlu1; 31st January 2016 at 06:47 PM.
22nd February 2016, 05:11 AM |#126  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL

Donate to Me
More
Thanks to @rmarinella for his updater scipt I was able to make this rom possible, sorry I took longer than expected, but i moved 2 months ago, fixing the new place slowly and looking for work,
my little boy Marc just turned 6, 2 weeks ago and kids getting sick,and virus and all this crazy stuff from starting school, and my little daughter.. both my little angels come first,
So i wanted to try to get this rom to u guys to help out.
Last edited by mdiaz33685; 22nd February 2016 at 06:26 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mdiaz33685 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mdiaz33685 Ad-Free
22nd February 2016, 07:10 PM |#127  
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 6,304

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685

Thanks to @rmarinella for his updater scipt I was able to make this rom possible, sorry I took longer than expected, but i moved 2 months ago, fixing the new place slowly and looking for work,
my little boy Marc just turned 6, 2 weeks ago and kids getting sick,and virus and all this crazy stuff from starting school, and my little daughter.. both my little angels come first,
So i wanted to try to get this rom to u guys to help out.

take yur time mate
sry to hear bout yur little ones... my grandaughter just got over the same... sucks. what makes it worse is they dont know how to explain it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevp75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevp75 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)