By foxracer89, Member on 16th April 2014, 10:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd February 2016, 10:52 AM |#11  
Flag Mannheim
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAIMEREYES

I have the same problem as well. It will continuously drain from 90-50 in minutes and then 50-15 and so on. 1% sometimes lasts for 30 minutes+ and when I restart it will be 15+% again. I thought it might be because of custom roms so I reset it back to stock many times and same problem. The only apps I have installed are adobe reader and es file manager.

boy, you're digging out a two year old thread!!
if you have such a battery drain you have different (unsatisfying) choices:
1. try battery calibration or other roms
2. throw you tab away + buy a new one
3. buy a new battery
4. accept it (like me)
5. wait until someone brings an awesome new rom which will give an awesome battery life

(sorry for hidden sarcasm but this tablet is just a big disappointment (for me))

23rd February 2016, 02:00 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I don't think you should throw away devices or buy new batteries without first analyzing what the problem could be. If you are rooted, download an app such as Wakelock Detector and BetterBatteryStats first, make sure there isn't some rogue app or process that is constantly running in the background. Also, if you are running the 8.4 (or perhaps it also works with the 10.1 / 12.1), check out the link in my signature on how to reseat your battery. Many people have found success with all kinds of battery problems.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)