Flag Makaveli
Thanks Meter: 7
Worked great G900M, fantastic tool so easy and fast. Thx
20th October 2016, 09:19 AM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 0
darkmed repair tool
Originally Posted by isidromxz

This tool is great for when you like to try different roms or likes to modify
the phone's original software, but I don't think this will back up/ recover the IMEI
most common problems would be fixed with a simple stock rom flash over odin.

Some of the older models of the galaxy line did relate the IMEI to the efs or nv items,
making it more accessible and easier to recover and mess with
but with the new Samsung phones like S5 and Note 3 it's a more complicated
and harder to recover or modify.

There is a reason why hacking tools like z3x box don't support Note3, S5 because
even with adb and root if you try to modify this very sensitive area of the phone and replace or recover the IMEI the phone will
loose some if not all wireless services and leave 000 IMEI.

That's just my 2cents

PS... Don't even waste your time trying to replace your IMEI by restoring the efs from a "Good" phone
because it wont work, like I said the IMEI is not located in these files and it's ILEGAL to do so.

I am using the Darkmed Repair Tool v.8.0. and Darkmed S7 S7 Edge Imei cert repair tool v.1.1.7 and this two tools are so useful for my job. For instance if you delete the imei by mistake, you can rewrite original imei and also you can reload the original cert via this tools. You can also fix the errors of DRK,DM,EFS. I can offer this tools to anyone who wants to repair of imei and cert. I have their contact e-mail address: for more details,you can contact them.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread