Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Want 3.0.101 with OC or Without?

22 Vote(s)
Without OC
22 Vote(s)

[ROM] [4.4.4_r2] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.2 Nightlies - Janice [08/14] [TN]

1,206 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,946
By iiD4x, Recognized Contributor on 12th February 2014, 06:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from iiD4x: Milestone v3.1 OFFICIAL [07/14]
7th December 2014, 01:59 PM |#571  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 30
May i knw wats the advantage or disadvantage of OC Gpu

How to setup OC gpu in Novathor setting...
8th December 2014, 05:06 AM |#572  
Thanks Meter: 9
Originally Posted by $4ND!P

May i knw wats the advantage or disadvantage of OC Gpu

How to setup OC gpu in Novathor setting...

Well OC without knowledge may disturb your mobile stability/random rebooots etc. battery consumption is high.

after OC phone may have smooth function, high graphics and performance may increase.

In novathor setting use GPU underclock 320/330 and HIgh clock speed 680.

other frequency may be unstable.
3rd January 2015, 09:44 PM |#573  
Thanks Meter: 24
i just saw on that a new milestone has been available for a while... is anybody going to build it for the S Advance?

24th February 2016, 04:04 PM |#574  
Thanks Meter: 0
Broken links
This ROM is still on the second page of the Galaxy S Advance I9070 Android Development, so it might be worth it to prune the broken links! All the LiquidSmooth download links are broken, but the BasketBuild link could be easily fixed with a small change in the link URL (from this to this).

Also, now that the PA-GApps thread, mentioned in the download section, is closed, what would be a decent alternative for it? OpenGApps nano?

EDIT: I hate to see a post nonchalantly ignored and buried with tons of other (potentially useful) posts, so I will hereby answer to the previous post before that happens:
Yup, just went to the LiquidSmooth official website. I can see that janice is no longer (or never was at all) a part of their official device roster. On the brighter side, they are just a release away from the thing that is currently available for Advance. Maybe someone, someday, knowledgeable enough, gives LS another chance on Advance. Who knows?

~ embrosyn
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread